Old Soft Top & Stock Poly Body Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Soft Top & Stock Poly Body Mounts

I have an old black bestop soft top (read snap version) that has some stitching undone at one of the upper rear corners (should be easy fix). Windows are a bit scratched, but are manageable. All hoops, risers and rails included, but no bolts/screws (or snaps for the tailgate). Not sure what it's worth, but I don't need it anymore and since it seems like rain is hear, maybe one of you guys could use it. ***Missing the two brackets that hold the hoops***

I also have a set of stock poly body mounts with hardware I picked up from WH a few years ago. Never installed and don't need it either since i went with a 1" kit.

Anyone interested? I can have pics on Saturday (sorry for the wait). Located in San Leandro.
    Last edited by tim; 11-18-2007, 10:25 AM. Reason: Missing bracket update

I'm interested in the top. I really only need it to keep some shade over my truck in the summer so I am not worried about keeping the rain out. Do you have any pictures? Do you have all the hardware? Can you email me at eduardo_martinez@sanger.k12.ca.us

Comment

Eddie, I'll send you pics over the weekend. All hardware is included except for bolts, screws & stuff. Tim

Comment

I'm interested in the top as well, if Eddie decides to pass. And I work in Alameda so I'm close. Thanks.
        rich
        '72 Bronco (road worthy trail rig)
        '66 EB, mostly stock (sold )
        "Semper Paratus"

Comment

Thank you so much. I will wait for the pictures.

Comment

Top Pictures

Here you go. The close-up pictures of the separated stitching show some duct tape residue, the second close up picture shows after using goo-gone to remove some of the residue, so it should clean up nicely. The top is in better shape that I remembered.
            Attached Files

Comment

This looks like it could fit my needs. This would help keep the sun off of my kids. Did you decide on an asking price. Can you call me at 559-352-6966. I'm in the Fresno area.

Comment

Eddie, I realized that I have not located the pivot thingy that attached to the rail and hold the supports. It may take me a few days to (hopefully) find it. If I can't, the top won't be much use. I'll post up or PM you once I find it.

Thanks and sorry for the wait.

Tim

Comment

Thank you. you can email me if you wish. eduardo_martinez@sanger.k12.ca.us

Comment

If you've still got the top,I'm very interested.Thanks

Comment

Okay, need to revise the posting. I can't find the two brackets the top supports are pinned to, so it's no longer really useful as a complete top package. Anyone interested in the soft top w/o hardware? Anyone interested in the remaining hardware? Sorry to those who were interested in the whole thing. I'll probably find the brackets as soon as the individual pieces are gone.

Thanks, Tim

Comment

I'd like the top, PM'd you

Comment

If Mike's deal falls through, I happen to have that hardware and would be interested in it. I am in Antioch and can pop out there anytime.
                          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                          X