Parts transportation- Sonoma to Stockton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts transportation- Sonoma to Stockton

Hey can anybody help move a few suspension parts from Sonoma to Stockton? Geige has got some things he'd like to get rid of and I'd like to have them. I just can't find any time to get over there.

If anybody is making the trek from there to here and can help us out I'd really appreciate it.

Patrick

Patrick, If they can get'um to me next trip over there, would be glad to play UPS for ya!! Usually in Napa and Petaluma area every other week or so. I'll check the sch. and let you know when.

pops
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

petaluma tomorrow 10/3..let me know 209-649-4249

jeff-pops
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
      X