WTB: GM spindles / any other parts for disc swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: GM spindles / any other parts for disc swap

Can source most of the parts with the exception of the spindles - anyone have them laying around?

I have a stock set of 2WD spindles but I dought you want them.
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

I may have a set in the shop will have to look this weekend for ya

Brian
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

They are getting harder to find used, if you can't find them Complete Offroad sells new ones for $55. That's the best price I have found. Unfortunitly they are closed until the 30th, seems like they close every time my axles need replacing.
        69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

What GM/Chebby application are we talking about here?

Comment

The ones for a GM disk brake swap. They come from 72-76 1/2 ton trucks, Blazers, or Jimmys.
            69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

I may have a set of these.

Comment

Working...
              X