Craigslist: Bronco for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist: Bronco for sale

hey guys this was just posted on craigslist. Thought someone on here might be interested. Check it out.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/424788583.html

Kyle

Looks like a great start for someone.

Comment

Good Deal
      69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Called, got v/m,see if he calls back..

pops
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Where is that at? I thought Sac was all 916...........if it turns out to be near me I'll go take a look for anyone who wants. I even have a Trailer.

Brad
          Brad
          Chico, Ca.

Comment

matt, how much rust was in it, he says only floor (frt) was going to go look at it tonight
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

It's said something about placerville at the bottom of the listing. Was the area code 530?
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

The only rust that I know of was in the floor board but it was only surface rust and I cant remember if ther was any under the hood and there wasn't any window frames with the doors and the motor and tranny needed some help and some body work and maybe some suspension work but it has been a few years since I have owned it so I dont know what any of the other owners did to it

Comment

Yeah, he's in placerville off greenstone, going up tomorrow before chucks gig.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    Yeah, he's in placerville off greenstone, going up tomorrow before chucks gig.
                    Did you get a hold of FamilyMan?
                    Last edited by 720Racer; 09-17-2007, 08:30 PM.
                    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Nope, no ans/left vm. need to find out about his youth gig tomorrow pm too.

jeff

Comment

If you guys get directions on where Chucks youth group is meeting please post it on here, I havent heard back from him yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X