X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Np 435 dana 20 make offer

Selling my np435 and dana 20 no reasonable offer refused
    sigpic1972 Bronco pure project

1972 F-100 390ci 450hp Built C6 Np205 4in lift 33's Needs Paint!

What kind of shape do you think the 435 is in??? I have some interest but dont want to have to rebuild one and my D20 DOES have to be gone through..

POPS
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Great

As far as i know everything is in great shape you can come and have a looksee if you want lemme know!

Comment

Chris,

WTF finally you get on here and now you are selling all your stuff. I thought you were going to keep you 9" and just put the high pinion 44 up front insted of the the stock D44. You should come over and see my D60's I just got now I just need money to put them in with a new lift.

Kyle

Comment

Yup

No not selling it all just some stuff i got rid of the 9in to build my 35spline rear 60 and i seeling the tranny to build my C-6. But it still gonna be a while gotta get my F-100 done first Sandy Mountain next weekend you going?

Comment

Pud, is that you? If so, we've got a real live Ford fanatic on our hands here.

Galen
            Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Straight seller, the diff I bought from him was in great shape. Not only that, he could probably load the tranny and TC for you with one hand.

Comment

Of Course

Yea Galen its me I've always been a Ford Fan just now an early bronco fan too i'm gonna have to build a bigger shop i think!

Comment

sending pm...$400?
                  Last edited by TBS-POPS; 09-17-2007, 07:19 PM.
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

.....he could probably load the tranny and TC for you with one hand.
                    Yeah, that's Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by CLaunier
                      Yea Galen its me I've always been a Ford Fan just now an early bronco fan too i'm gonna have to build a bigger shop i think!
                      Welcome,

I need to stop by and see your new Bronco. Are you going to be a Mike's Saturday to watch the fight?

Comment

Nope not gonna make the fight saturday gonna leave for sandy mountain on friday with the old Ford seeing how high i can get it this time or what i break just got done making new tranny and engine mounts tried of tearing the factory ones up will see how the new ones hold up yea gimme a call sometime if you wanna stop by and check on the projects 530 392 0367

Comment

Hey Chris, thanks again for the great deal on the 435's... will put them to good use. (t/c's also) will keep an eye out for a good tub for you, as I said I think I know of one, will check tomorrow or the next day or will call you when I find out something...Thanks again, Jeff

Comment

Thanks Jeff yea keep an eye out for a good tub if you would, also let me know if theirs anything else you might need

Comment

Working...
                            X