Wtb Winch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb Winch

Anybody got an old 8 or 9 K lb. winch laying around you want to get rid of????
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Pops, I'm hunting pretty hard myself for an 8274, let me know what you are looking for and want to spend and I'll pass any deal I find (that I don't take) along.

Comment

Maybe you guys should start looking into if anybody else want one too. Then see about a mass buy. I'm so poor I can't pay attention right now or I would look with you.

Just a thought. Maybe even check with Dusty.

Jeff
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I got the SE9500 mile marker winch from 4 Wheel Parts for 450 on sale and have been pleased with it. It drug me straight up and out of Little Sluice when I snapped my rear output shaft, and a front axle. I only had the passenger side front tire working for me, and the winch worked well. It isn't the fastest winch, but it definately has been put to the test, and it keeps on kicking. I have had it for over a year, and have used it quite a bit. It even pulled the ugly bushes out in the front of our house so it now has my wifes blessing. I would recommend it.
        http://www.4wheelparts.com/PDT37193.aspx
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I know 4wheel parts has a smittybuilt 8k for $300 so that is the $$$ range I'm looking in..That one seems to be a generic Milemarker . Even the cheapest one at Harbor Freight Tools is $400..

POPS
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Pops,

If you want a used winch, I found my warn 8274 on Craig's list for $350 last winter. Just keep looking, and you'll find a good deal sooner or later. If I spot any I'll pass them along.

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

THANKS

Comment

http://fresno.craigslist.org/tls/410078037.html
                69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Pops,

Here ya go!!!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/410989985.html

Comment

Thanks for the tip Galen!!!! Bought,installed and tested!!! Like new for $300 Off craigs list in sac.

pops
                    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 12-30-2007, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Glad to help!!

Comment

Thanks Steve, I think the boy is going after that one...that one even he can afford...

Originally posted by highlander

Comment

Originally posted by tortuga
                          .....I'm hunting pretty hard myself for an 8274.....
                          It's hard to say if this is an 8274, or the older one that's only power in/cable controlled, but it's worth looking into.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/411476390.html

Comment

Nice score Pops, and that is one hell of a test.
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                            X