Spare parts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare parts...

I'm looking to clear out space in my garage and get rid of some old parts. I've posted much of this before but now I'm putting them all up for best offer. I mainly want this stuff to go away - I'm not looking to make a killing on any of this. Make me an offer, I probably won't turn you down.
    • Factory spare tire carrier. Complete and in decent shape.
    • Set of chrome body moldings. Fenders, doors, tailgate. Decent shape, not perfect.
    • Factory gas tanks front and rear. No noticeable problems, both hold fuel and don't appear to leak.
    • Original 302 air cleaner. Could use a coat of paint but in decent shape.
    • Original 302 exhaust manifolds.
    In addition to this I will GIVE away my old roll bar. I'm told its a Stroppe catalog accessory but regardless, its a very simple 4-point bar. Haul it away.

My garage is way too full and I would really like to get rid of some stuff. Photos available on request.

Thanks for looking!
    Tony
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

I hear you brother, My garage as well
    69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Working...
    X