Narrowed Bronco Body $1,200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narrowed Bronco Body $1,200

I've finally decided that I'm probably never going to do anything with this so thought I'd post it here before CL next week.

Tub narrowed 4" with all mounts relocated to bolt to stock bronco frame.

Everything TIG welded.

Includes narrowed tub, grill, tailgate, windshield frame and dash.

Door openings have been molded in with integrated square tubing rockers.

I bought it just like it sits with plans to find a wrecked bronco and change out the body with this.

Rear fenders have been opened up with metal and the bodywork was roughed in. Some of the filler has cracks and will definitely need to be redone once it's sitting on a chassis.

No title or paperwork.

Leaving for Barrett and Fordyce Thursday, but I'm around til then.

Jim- nine one six 416 eight 397
    Attached Files
    '75 Bronco in the works..
    '69/2012 FJ40 with some stuff.

Re: Narrowed Bronco Body $1,200

I see the cut at the middle of the firewall. Where are the cuts for the rest of the body? Are the rear wheel wells narrowed or normal width? Can a 40" seat still fit in the rear?

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
      I see the cut at the middle of the firewall. Where are the cuts for the rest of the body? Are the rear wheel wells narrowed or normal width? Can a 40" seat still fit in the rear?
      The cut is continuous from firewall to tailgate just off of center. I'm not sure what the width between the wheel wells is but they have been widened towards the middle to make room for shock hoops so it's going to be a lot narrower than stock, I'm guessing around 30".
      '75 Bronco in the works..
      '69/2012 FJ40 with some stuff.

Comment

Pretty happy I don't have an extra $1200 because it would be sitting at my house.....Dodged that bullet....LOL...
        Jack
        73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

I'd be looking for $1200 too if it could still fit a rear seat. The kids would be upset if they couldn't ride.

Comment

Working...
          X