• Show
Clear All

• I am looking for some parts

I wanted to see if anybody has any of the following parts,

*UPDATED*

Good stock hood
    Good grille
    EB D44
    Full set of chrome (belt line, grille, door window and wing window, hard top, rocker panel)
    Stock Power Steering Box (4 turn) (I can either buy or I have F-150 4x4 box to trade)
    Stock mirrors
    Stock Ford Dana 30/44 locking hubs

That's all that I can think of right now. Thanks.

Re: I am looking for some parts

I might have you covered on the doors and hood. They both need work. I think the doors are cut to have speakers in them but good solid doors. Hood has two little cracks on each side but could be good with a little work. I am sure you can find cleaner but if not let me know. Not going anywhere.
    Last edited by Rockbronco67; 03-20-2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
      I might have you covered on the doors and hood. They both need work. I think the doors are cut to have speakers in them but good solid doors. Hood has two little cracks on each side but could be good with a little work. I am sure you can find cleaner but if not let me know. Not going anywhere.
      When you get a chance, can you post some pictures? No hurry.

Comment

Patrick, I have the front 3 seats and a full set of chrome. It depends on what condition you are looking for. The driver and passenger seats would need to be recovered as the vinyl is split along some of the stitching lines, but the center seat is good. All are parchment vinyl. The chrome is all original from a '71 Sport. It would need a good clean up. All are in pretty good condition except the tailgate piece which appears to have been smashed by the spare tire carrier at some point. They have been collecting dust in the garage for years and need a good home. If you are interested, I can get some pictures tonight.
        -Todd
        1971 EB: 3.5" 4 link rear, wristed front, 2" body, 96 Explorer 5.0 EDIS EEC-IV, C6, Nissan PS, Hydroboost w/front disks, 4.88 9" w/spool, D44 w/ aussie locker, TRO, 37" MTRs

Comment

I have an original stock rear seat in good condition, it is the 73 explorer orange and hounds tooth. But could be recovered. I'll post a pick when I can.
          An FYI on your grill search, the early style turn signals bolt right into the later grills with no mods.
          69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Update: Turns out the guy that I am buying the Bronco from has the seats, fender and a grille. Although the grille is a little rough so I may still need a grill. I won't know for sure until I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by highlander View Post
              I have an original stock rear seat in good condition, it is the 73 explorer orange and hounds tooth. But could be recovered. I'll post a pick when I can.
              An FYI on your grill search, the early style turn signals bolt right into the later grills with no mods.
              10-4 on the grill, I just like the look of the earlier grill better.

Comment

Originally posted by Filgas View Post
                Patrick, I have the front 3 seats and a full set of chrome. It depends on what condition you are looking for. The driver and passenger seats would need to be recovered as the vinyl is split along some of the stitching lines, but the center seat is good. All are parchment vinyl. The chrome is all original from a '71 Sport. It would need a good clean up. All are in pretty good condition except the tailgate piece which appears to have been smashed by the spare tire carrier at some point. They have been collecting dust in the garage for years and need a good home. If you are interested, I can get some pictures tonight.
                -Todd
                I'm covered on the seats. The PO has the seats with the Bronco. I am interested in your chrome though. Do you have the "Sport" badges too? Yes, please post some pics if you can. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                  10-4 on the grill, I just like the look of the earlier grill better.
                  Here's a conversion from the newer lights to the older
                  http://classicbroncos.com/turn_signals.shtml

Comment

Sport badges are on my Bronco. Here is the trim. I had a tire carrier so there is no passenger rear corner. I tried to get pictures of any dented spots to best represent the condition

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170321_205612 (2) (640x360).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	274506Click image for larger version

Name:	20170321_205619 (2) (640x360).jpg
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	274507Click image for larger version

Name:	20170321_205626 (2) (640x360).jpg
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	274508Click image for larger version

Name:	20170321_205635 (2) (640x360).jpg
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	274509Click image for larger version

Name:	20170321_205644 (2) (640x360).jpg
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	274510Click image for larger version

Name:	20170321_205706 (2) (640x360).jpg
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	274511.
                    1971 EB: 3.5" 4 link rear, wristed front, 2" body, 96 Explorer 5.0 EDIS EEC-IV, C6, Nissan PS, Hydroboost w/front disks, 4.88 9" w/spool, D44 w/ aussie locker, TRO, 37" MTRs

Comment

[QUOTE=Filgas;164464]Sport badges are on my Bronco. Here is the trim. I had a tire carrier so there is no passenger rear corner. I tried to get pictures of any dented spots to best represent the condition

Thanks for posting the pictures. How many of the pieces are in really nice shape with no dents? For this build, I am looking for some really nice chrome.

Comment

Wait, Patrick does this mean you are back in the early bronco game? Can't wait to see what you end up building this time!
                        Build thread

Comment

Originally posted by pippinmader View Post
                          Wait, Patrick does this mean you are back in the early bronco game? Can't wait to see what you end up building this time!
                          Maybe?? I think this one may surprise some people though. No crawler this time. I'm doing a full stock restoration on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                            Maybe?? I think this one may surprise some people though. No crawler this time. I'm doing a full stock restoration on this one.
                            I can't wait to watch this one come together. As I have mentioned before, I want to build a stock-ish rig too. Probably a mild lift, definitely uncut, but I'd dress it up inside with some modern conveniences, definitely EFI, definitely overdrive.
                            Someday...
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

How about the Before picture Patrick to start us off... Inquiring minds and all.
                              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
                              X