WTB Full Size Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Full Size Bronco

Looking for a good strong reliable full size Bronco to ship to Hawaii for my brother in law to use on his coffee farm
    any good leads appreciated

Re: WTB Full Size Bronco

Dangit! I just saw a 79 local to me that just sold the other day for $750! I know this doesn't do you any good now, but at least you know they are out there and can still be had pretty cheap. I need to know more about your brothers coffee farm. Does he sell to the public?

Comment

I have a 95 bronco that just passed smog, working air conditioning and probably a solid 6/10 overall. Runs great with new brakes and cooling system. $3200

Bought as a second vehicle. Probably put 500 miles on it in 4 years.
      Attached Files
      Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Looks pretty good. I saw that one on CL and I might have even e-mailed you.
        Please text me at (707) 975-5757 and give me all of the details good, and the bad

Thanks

Comment

If it isn't going to be registered for the road I'd definitely look for a 78 or 79. Tons of them out there that people don't want to smog anymore. Trying to get a 400 to run clean with a 2 barrel and smog equipment isn't always easy.
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
          X