Stock Air EB Cleaner
    Flex Fan
    Clutch Fan
    Stock Fan
    Seat Mounts

More in the shed......

Offers......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FFMDX; 06-16-2015, 03:17 PM.
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Re: Parts

ive got some buddies at work that may want some of this stuff. Ill pass it along

Comment

Looking for the stock spare tire spindle thing and the threaded shaft it threads onto. I have the metal part the tire rests on

Comment

Originally posted by workin it View Post
        Looking for the stock spare tire spindle thing and the threaded shaft it threads onto. I have the metal part the tire rests on
        Sorry, don't think I've ever seen one...
        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
          Sorry, don't think I've ever seen one...
          I think he is talking about these pieces Sean... No I do not have them, but you can buy them...
          Attached Files
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Yes that is exactly, what I'm talking about. Are you selling them or you mean aftermarket has them. Never really even looked to see if WH or someone else is selling them.

Dave

Comment

Yes that is exactly, what I'm talking about. Are you selling them or you mean aftermarket has them. Never really even looked to see if WH or someone else is selling them.

Dave
              Sorry Dave, I don't have one. My rig only came with the holes for the tire rack and nothing else.....

Comment

Dave
                I am not selling mine, but parts are available new from the vendors... The stainless locking spin nut is from Tom's.
                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
                X