1966 bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1966 bronco

Hate to sell it but time to buy the kids there toys taking offers let me know what you think it's got a salvage title that I haven't had time to finish runs drives has duff suspension new wiring front to back was told it's got a stroker motor trick flow heads dual Flowmaster's sounds great just put np 435 in because I blow up stock one auto meter Gage's lots of extras bumpers hood top brakes and more just needs drive line balanced brake and light check and paint I was going to paint it but haven't had time to many projects it was originally a half cab u14 guy before me put a lot of money into it taking offers you can call me at 925-822-633five discount to members thanks Chris
    Attached Files

Re: 1966 bronco

More pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

More pics
      Attached Files

Comment

Nother pic
        Attached Files

Comment

Motor picture
          Attached Files

Comment

Kids come first. They will be grown and gone too soon and you can get another toy. It is a nice looking Bronco and I wish I could make you a real offer on it. However, based on your pictures I am not sure it would work around here. All the ones I see have the wheels on the bottom. (Sorry... could not resist).
            Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Very true Henry time flys I don't know how to get the wheels on the ground it likes being on it side that makes it rare right

Comment

I tipped it up for you. It is a nice looking Bronco, coming or going.
                Attached Files
                Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Thanks Henry

Comment

Working...
                  X