Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning up the DDR

two sets of wheels and tires 1 set needs to go $1600 for either

I'm not linking anymore and I'm not up on current pricing at the moment so make me an offer.

FW D44 w/ 4.11s open (I do have a spool in the parts shed) set up for 3 link. 2.25x3/8 links with 1.25 Heims included (all the other misc brackets and such for installation as well.
    FW 9" 4.11 welded (I might have a spool in the shed) its trussed (was originally in sillyfabs renegade) for up link brackets. I'm pretty sure I removed the lower brackets. has disk brakes.

for pictures please see my build thread. if your interested, in the FWs and doing up a fully linked bronco I'm sure we can come to some kind of a deal, I do own all the needed tubing and Heims and all that jazz.

my goal is to get my rig back together as soon as possible so I'm abandoning the link idea and running Cage arms and leafs. I did up all the angle calcs and such and can provide you with everything you "should" need.
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Re: cleaning up the DDR

oh
    Toyos are 37x13.5x18 on some kinda fancy 18"rim 4.5bs
    TSLs are 38x12.5x15 on 15x8 ruff stuff DIY beads 3.5bs

Comment

Re: cleaning up the DDR

BTT

fancy wheels are American racing, the whole package came off my new DD.
      beads are a part of my on-going EB project.

figure as much as I love the idea of bead locks, the idea of driving to the trail without the humm TSLs ehhhh might out weigh being able to air way down.

shoot me an offer, one set must go

Comment

Working...
      X