Bilstein 5125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilstein 5125

I have a set of Bilstein 5125 that I used for the rear of the Bronco. They have one run to Sierra Trek and probably a few hundred miles on them. Bought them from CT here on Norcal about year ago.

Since Im going to the 4 link I realized I need longer shocks

Here is the info on the shock:
    33-185569
    F4-BE5-6249-H5

11.49" Travel
    255/70 Valving
    29.70 Extended Length
    17.91 Collasped Length

I can ship on your dime for probably around $10. Im willing to trade if you have a set of F4-BE5-6250-H5

$120 for the pair.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jchevy4x4j; 05-30-2012, 07:03 PM.
    72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Re: Bilstein 5125

$100 for the pair! Any takers?
    72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

I have a pair of longer bilstein resivior shocks I would likley be willing to trade. If you are interested I will get the part number for you.

Jim

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I was wondering if you still had the shocks for sale?
          Rob
          69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

Bringing up this old post. Just curious if it matters if you mount these with the boot on the top or on the bottom? Can they be mounted upside down? Will it matter? Just picked up a set yesterday and going to install them today. Thanks for your help! Brad
            1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Both of mine are installed with the body on top. I don't think it matters.
              Leave No One Behind
              KK6AUW

Comment

I don't know what direction those shocks are meant to be installed but if you install them upside down the valving could be out of the oil and they won't dampen. Check with Bilstein or look on the shock. It my say "this side down" or similar.
                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by JimGo View Post
                  I have a pair of longer bilstein resivior shocks I would likley be willing to trade. If you are interested I will get the part number for you.

Jim
                  Jim, depending on length..and valving, I would give you cash for yours at the same price you were considering the trade? Could use 4ea. also if you have more.

Dave

Comment

I asked the mounting question to bilstien as well, they told on their shocks it does not matter.
                    Mark Harris
                    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Thanks Mark. I flipped them over anyway. I must say, I like them...
                      1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Mono tube shocks can be mounted either direction since their is a divider cup in the body that keeps the oil and gas separated. The gas behind the divider cup keeps oil against the piston regardless of installation direction, up down or sideways.
                        1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Working...
                        X