New Meeting.....OCT. 8th.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Meeting.....OCT. 8th.......

SUNDAY OCTOBER 8th. 12:00pm. Prairie City OHV IS CLOSED!!!

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=1221

Aaron
    Last edited by Daddy4zack; 10-04-2006, 07:18 AM.
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Well that sucks, I'll be camping that weekend. Oh well, have fun everyone.
    71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
    nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

Whew...no plans that weekend.

At first I thought I'd be busy. The weekend after that I'll be at the Pomona Off-Road Show.

Comment

Oh well. have a great time guys! I've got a wedding to go to that Sun. Hopefully I'll make the next one.

Sean
        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I think I can make that one, No bronco though. It's not roadworthy yet
          69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Originally posted by 69 broncosport
            I think I can make that one, No bronco though. It's not roadworthy yet
            Bring the 600! A buddie and I are going to bring the bikes and screw around a bit...
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Cool Free here to, I'll be riding the bike up.
              Chris
              70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                Bring the 600! A buddie and I are going to bring the bikes and screw around a bit...
                Good idea Delta, but I bet you are going to wish you had the bronco there. Don't worry though, you can drive my bronco, that is if I don't break it before you get behind the wheel.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Sounds like a plan Carl
                  69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

I definitely wish I was going to have the EB there...but no chance.
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                      Good idea Delta, but I bet you are going to wish you had the bronco there. Don't worry though, you can drive my bronco, that is if I don't break it before you get behind the wheel.
                      You+EB= Breakage of some kind

I had beter get there early before you trash something...

Comment

I just live by the old saying. "Drive it like you stole it"
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Man that sucks, now i cant make it. Was looking forward to seeing all the rigs.
                          302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Ya. Next we should get some snow runs in and just more gettogethers!!

Good people here we all need to meet up!
                            Aaron
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I got to work the 8th, but going to try and get off at noon and get someone to take my oncall duties that afternoon. Hope to be there around 1:00

Comment

Working...
                              X