Sunday October 1st. Prairie City!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday October 1st. Prairie City!!!!!

CANCELED!!!!!! The 4X4 area is closed for some VORRA Race..

SUNDAY OCTOBER 1ST. 12:00pm. Prairie City OHV

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=1221

Aaron
    Last edited by Daddy4zack; 09-22-2006, 02:20 PM.
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Cleared the calendar, I'm there.

Comment

I'll be there...unless I'm broken on the Dusy/Ershim.
      Last edited by Mike C; 08-28-2006, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Can a guy go if he's bronco-less? Or do I have to trailer project 720 down to Prairie City OHV?

Galen
        Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Guess I should get off my lazy procrastinating rump and cut those fenders finally.
          I have never been.....think its ok with just the shitty smitty half cage I have or should I kick the cage up on my priority list?
          1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

Originally posted by raharr3
            Guess I should get off my lazy procrastinating rump and cut those fenders finally.
            I have never been.....think its ok with just the shitty smitty half cage I have or should I kick the cage up on my priority list?
            Cut the fenders and no worries.. Itsjust a big field with rocks and hills.. and mud.. and ...
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I have never been there so I guess I will show up... Does the place have AAA roadservice available?..... I think one member here keeps breaking axles there...lol
              70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

I'm there if I can drop and clean a 50ft pine tree on Saturday without having to go back Sunday....
                70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbronco
                  I have never been there so I guess I will show up... Does the place have AAA roadservice available?..... I think one member here keeps breaking axles there...lol

And one transfer case for me..
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Ripped the strap holding my gas tank and droped my tank into a rock (only about 2" because it hit the rock that pulled off the strap) out the last weekend with Wes. Now its welded to the skid plate so they won't leave each other again
                    I should be there about 1 pm so don't have too much fun the first hour
                    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

The wife and I are planning on coming up as well. I get off of work that AM, so hopefully be there around the same time as FM.

Sean
                      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Im there, looking forward to seeing all the broncos in person.
                        302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

I should be able to stop by, it has been awhile since I have gotten out with you guys

Comment

Should be there, and I trailer it there just for those broken axles that seem to happen out there. Still need to do some work to get the bronco running again, but it will be done by then. Not right of course .
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Forgot to mention that I will be bringing my BBQ from my house. Bring some stuff to cook.
                              I was thinking if the second staging area is open, up by the judges tower for the baja track, that we should gather there. There will be a lot less motorcycle traffic, and you can get your tow rigs up there with trailers loaded. That is where I like to unload. Sure hope the next couple of weeks goes by quickly.
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                              X