Bronctoberfest Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronctoberfest Pics

Had a GREAT time! Great dinner thanks to Sonny & Alma even though I changed the menu at the last minute. The Bronco games were awesome !!! Thanks Patrick & Rocky!! Thanks to ALL who participated!! Here's the pics I had time to take. I think there were twice as many Broncos than what is in these pics cause I took these pics early.Alma will post alot better pics I'm sure.. Pops
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 10-24-2010, 05:07 AM.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Re: Bronctoberfest Pics

Looks like a blast, wish I could have made the journey...

Comment

I think Trailbounds center of gravity is a little too low.
      67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
      69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
      79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
      67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

I took some pics and a couple videos but they are stuck in my phone. My sync cable is at work so I'll get them uploaded tomorrow.
        '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

I only took 4 pictures, all with my phone. I guess I forgot I brought my good camera, it was in the truck the whole time. Here's my pictures.
          Attached Files
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

As usual I didn't even take one pic. I did have a blast though, and the rain on the way home washed most of that Yelton mud off.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Marc I seen you on the freeway in elk grove, looks like your bronco was getting washed

Comment

Looks and sounds like a great time! Wish I would have been able to come down and meet you all. Thanks for the pic's...

Comment

Thanks for the "what could have been" pics. Went as far as boarding today before we got kicked off & flight cancelled till tomorrow. Good times w/ 22 mo twins... We'll make it to norcal eventually...
                  sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

BratsMom has posted over 700 pics on her facebook page. AWESOME!!
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                      BratsMom has posted over 700 pics on her facebook page. AWESOME!!
                      What if I'm not friends with Alma.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Yeah, I was looking over the Facebook pics as well.
                        Looks like a really fun time!
                        Mark Harris
                        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                          What if I'm not friends with Alma.
                          Then you should send a friend request and she might let you look at the pics.

Comment

dam, i spent 4 days chaseing deer in the rain and snow from dawn till dusk only to see 1 fricken deer .....i new i was making a bad choice . but i was camping, and my sons bronco was there,and i did get to drive it,and i saw anouther bronco, and it was the guy with the pictures of his bronco with two elk that hangs at wild horses,and then i did get spend 4 hours setting my tent back up in my garage and go through all my $hit to dry it out,yea wrong fricken choice

Comment

Where did you go, TW?
                              70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Working...
                              X