*** Official Bronctoberfest Thread Oct. 23rd &24th***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Official Bronctoberfest Thread Oct. 23rd &24th***

Welcome to the Official Bronctoberfest Thread!!! The date has been set for Sat & Sun, October 23 & 24.This is a family event so hope to see you all here! PM me when you need directions and the addy as time grows closer.

Starting with a fun filled day of Bronco games presented by Patrick (crawln68), BBQ some hot dogs and burgers for lunch, some more Bronco games and maybe some show and shine (this ones for you Aaron!), then a yummy Carnitas feed that Sonny (Brats71) has agreed to put on for dinner!!! Bring your camp'n stuff and stay the night cause we always have a great campfire session after dark!!!We will prob have a simple pancake breakfast for the campers on sun morn. Campers, trailers, motorhomes, tents, Whatever!!! We have the room, just tell us what your bringing and we'll save a spot for ya! Try and give us a head count also for food purposes.

This is BYOB so bring your own beverages. Delta had mentioned that a beer swap might be fun so we will set up a beer swap booth.

We will be compiling a list of things that people could bring or contribute to the cost of as we get info on needed stuff. Lets make this another Bronctoberfest to remember!! Thanks to all in advance, Pops and Mary
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 09-04-2010, 06:53 PM.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Re: *** Official Bronctoberfest Thread Oct. 23rd &24th***

Expenditure list for Bronctoberfest:

To cover the cost for holding this event as far as food goes, we have decided to just go with a prepaid DONATION so we can get everything needed instead of ending up with 20 bags of chips and one jar of dip sort of speak...

All DONATIONS need to be in by Oct. 10th.

$10.00 a head for adults (anyone over 15)
    $25.00 a family (dad and/or mom and the kids)

This DONATION will include lunch (hamburgers and hot dogs) and the Carnitas Feed that Brats71 (Sonny) & BratsMom (Alma) will be putting on for dinner on sat nite!! YUMMY!!
    We will aslo put on a pancake breakfast sun morn for those that camp out with us.

Remember that this is still BYOB so drinks are still on you. We will try to buy botteled water if we have enough funds to do so.

ANY EXCESS DONATIONS will be donated to the Mark Beck childrens fund !!!!!!!

PayPal is avaliable to my paypal acct; yelton@caltel.com or mail me a check to Jeff Yelton,P.O.Box 932,Linden, Ca. 95236
    Please include your screenname with your payment so we know who you are. (I dont know everybody by real names yet!)
    Remember Paypal takes a 3% cut so if ya pay this way include alittle extra.

Port-o-potty (outhouse) we usually get costs about $125 for the w/e. A member who wishes to remain nameless has donated for this entire expense!! Thank You!!!

Payments recieved, Thank You!; 71Bronco71.Dylan71Bronco+!!. Broncrick+!! Crawlin68, Pops&Mary, Trailbound, The great Justino, Nork2bg&fam, Tito&fam, Kevoson&fam, Blwngskt+, Action, TWBowhunter, CityHick+, Eileen Beck and Fam! Delta4Wheel, Justice JMB,earlybronco72,R.Edmondson&wife MLDERCRWLRS..THANK YOU!
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 10-11-2010, 08:09 PM.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Crap! They just announced that the Cub scout camping trip is that weekend... How to be in two places at once... Crap!
      Last edited by 904Bronco; 08-31-2010, 06:49 PM.
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
        Crap! They just announced that the Cub scout camping trip is that weekend... How to be in two places at once... Crap!
        They could camp here Doug and earn thier merit badges in cooking,clean up, fire building, parking, croud control and beer drinking!! ROOT beer!! just trying to help.....
        Last edited by TBS-POPS; 08-31-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a plan Jeff!
          I'm willing to chip in food, beverages and/or money for expenses. Probably plan on tenting it that night.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Me and the crew should be there.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I'm there, but will be making the loooong-ass drive back home to my bed that night.
              70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Count me in Jeff.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Doug you should definatly bring up the boys scouts. I could take'm turkey hunting, well since its in season and we wont have licenses; its more like turkey poaching. But great learning experience none the less.
                  72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Doug, we could also arrange some Snipe hunts after dark for the Cubs
                    (been there)
                    R-
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                      Doug, we could also arrange some Snipe hunts after dark for the Cubs
                      (been there)
                      R-
                      Snipe hunt hell,,, more like help uncle rick find his bronco in the dark hunt!!

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                        ukiah clan 2??
                        87% sure Sandy and I will be there.
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Not sure if I can make it-It is a long was to go-LOL
                          Jack
                          73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Trying to talk Kristi into going. Oh, and I'm a little offended by the "clan" comment...

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Pony View Post
                              Trying to talk Kristi into going. Oh, and I'm a little offended by the "clan" comment...
                              Thats great John!! Sorry about the "clan" thing but I felt it was more appropriate than "our backwoods inbred banjo pick'n bronco brothers from the lost coast"!!
                              Last edited by TBS-POPS; 09-04-2010, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X