Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a NCB meet and greet in Clovis, CA coming in the Fall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a NCB meet and greet in Clovis, CA coming in the Fall?

We have plenty of room.
    Who is interested? Lets start talking about some dates.
    Oct- Nov

Re: How about a NCB meet and greet in Clovis, CA coming in the Fall?

I vote for Oct 23/24 I have the week off after that and would not be bad if I got home late.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Bronctoberfest in Clovis???? I was just thinking of posting about the bronctoberfest meet but if yall want to do it down there then have at it...
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

No way! Clovis is too far to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
          No way! Clovis is too far to drive.
          That't what everyone said about Ukiah, But Jeff and Justin
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I was just kidding. I live in Clovis. It would be great to have a meet and greet down here!!

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
              I was just kidding. I live in Clovis. It would be great to have a meet and greet down here!!
              I know were you live

Comment

We can include a trail run on Saturday (Awesome trails as some of you are finding out) , tenting and RV's would have room to park at the place in Clovis. We could have a small obstacle course right there on the property. Patrick and I can put some dates together. Anyothers in the Clovis/Fresno area and outlying areas could help out if they would like. Sounds as though Bronctoberfest is returning up north. We can work around that or combine.
                How about some more interest?

Comment

Broncotoberfest is in my back yard but would also like to check out Clovis! The more meets the better!
                  Jack
                  73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

I'd be interested in going to some local stuff as well, if possible!
                    Jason Lister

73 Bronco
                    Forged 414W- AFR 205 heads, Fenderwell Headers, 3" Magnaflows
                    C6- 3500 stall, NP205, 38" Toyo MT's on 18's for street...

Comment

I'm still interested in this. Any dates picked out Tad?

Comment

Hey Tad!! How about a spring time meet down your way!! March/ April???
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I'll kick around some dates with ROADTOAD, and Crawlin68. We are thinking a snow run to bald?

Comment

I show up to drink beers. If there is wheelin' then I must wheel.
                            {o===o}
                            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                            Originally posted by CityHick
                            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
                            X