Swap Meet / BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Swap Meet / BBQ

TThanks Jeff and Chip had a great time looking forward to the next one. Jeff you always had a good turn out
    Brian
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
      Mitch did you make it? I was looking forward to meeting the man from Utah! I hope I did not miss you in the crowd...

yupp! i was there. i got there about 1pm.

I didnt meet as many people as i was hoping, but still had a grate time. i guess even the GF wasnt board. i was shocked to heir that. lol

I guess we wont be heading back to utah till monday. the GF has way to much crap.

so if anyone wants to meet up, ill see what i can do.
      1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Originally posted by broncomitch View Post
        yupp! i was there. i got there about 1pm.

I didnt meet as many people as i was hoping, but still had a grate time. i guess even the GF wasnt board. i was shocked to heir that. lol

I guess we wont be heading back to utah till monday. the GF has way to much crap.

so if anyone wants to meet up, ill see what i can do.
        Some how I missed you Mitch. I was there from 11-4. I guess you are going to have to make it to Moab now.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I was watchin you when ya flexed out the bronco lol guess i blend in well.
          I said hi to a few people but got snubed by most of them. lol

moab is not looking to good sadly. im sure i will still be able to get down there..but will most likely be sleeping in the truck and eating PB&J every day and maybe short a bronco..

im still unemployed and broke, i had to use my bronco fund to get down to the BBQ yesterday.

ok done boobing
          Last edited by broncomitch; 03-28-2010, 07:26 AM.
          1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Originally posted by broncomitch View Post
            I was watchin you when ya flexed out the bronco lol guess i blend in well.
            I said hi to a few people but got snubed by most of them. lol

moab is not looking to good sadly. im sure i will still be able to get down there..but will most likely be sleeping in the truck and eating PB&J every day and maybe short a bronco..

im still unemployed and broke, i had to use my bronco fund to get down to the BBQ yesterday.

ok done boobing
            I should have a seat open, and I bet there will be some food in camp. I wont snub you, just introduce yourself as broncomitch.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Hey Mitch, I never noticed your name tag yesterday either... I guess you do blend in! Next time just introduce yourself - I hope I wasn't one of the "snubbers".
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

sounds grate!

im excited for my first bronco safari!

Comment

Working...
                X