any meets in jan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any meets in jan?

hows it going everyone. not many know of me. i here allotta of news from bratsmom and brats71. im not really on or active much but i come home in jan6-feb7 and would like to go to a meet of some sort. it will take a servicing but i should be able to get my girl on the road quickly.

68 Bronco on 35"M/T's 3 1/2"WH coils, 21/2"11pack leafs. 2"body. 302 w/289 heads edelbrock performer w/650. soon to be toredown ground up eng. dual flowmasters with turndowns at transfer. and much more to come when i get home.PV2 SCORSUR

Re: any meets in jan?

I'd be up for it. Be nice to be able to put a face with a name.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Comment

If we can come up with a bay area or sacramento area meet I'd be interested. If its a bay area meet and the weather permits I'd even bring my rig. Rain and cold weather are not fun with only a bikini top and half doors.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

i looked up trails near fresno area. theirs also hollister hills if you want bay area. but before i can go anywhere i needa find a trailer to tow with. i posted a wanted post, but if you know of any im trying to find a reliable descent trailer.

http://www.trails.com/activity.aspx?area=14720

bennie
        68 Bronco on 35"M/T's 3 1/2"WH coils, 21/2"11pack leafs. 2"body. 302 w/289 heads edelbrock performer w/650. soon to be toredown ground up eng. dual flowmasters with turndowns at transfer. and much more to come when i get home.PV2 SCORSUR

Comment

Originally posted by OjaiBronco View Post
          hows it going everyone. not many know of me. i here allotta of news from bratsmom and brats71. im not really on or active much but i come home in jan6-feb7 and would like to go to a meet of some sort. it will take a servicing but i should be able to get my girl on the road quickly.

i take back the dates ive posted i will be back feb 6th- march 7th i dont know why i put those up but this is the right dates

Comment

Working...
          X