Meet & Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet & Greet

Ok I live on the north west side of Cal. its 3 hours for me to get to Sac/South Bay/East Bay (with Traffic) So I feel my area is out. I think it about time we have a getogether. Let pick a town than a restaurant and have one. let do this on a Sat afternoon/early eveing. The last one we did with the parts trade in East Sac. was a lot of fun..................So what do you have to say.

Mite help me to get motived to work on my rig more
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Re: Meet & Greet

sounds good
    1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

BRONCTOBERFEST at Brians house!!!!
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
        Thanks POPS but you have the market on BRONCTOBERFEAT. And if I ever get you guys to Ukiah I want my rig rollin (on tires) so we can go wheel.
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
          Whether BRONCTOBERFEST is held at Brian's or Jeff's I'd like to make it this year... Missing it last year sucked, especially since there was a trail run involved...
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Lets do it at Brians house or Cow Mountain for all the north bay guys this would be an easy trip. How about Buckhorn campground or Knoxville.
            71'Bronco 5.8efi, ZF5, Atlas 5:1, ARB 44,CTM,s & Warns, Stage 8, 9" 4.88 detroit, disc, 31 spline Dutchmans, 1350 yoke, Duff arms WH coils, Deaver rear "Full ground up in the works"

05 Dodge CTD 4x4 6spd
            "everyone elses tow rig for the time being"

Comment

Originally posted by wcoast4x View Post
              Lets do it at Brians house or Cow Mountain for all the north bay guys this would be an easy trip. How about Buckhorn campground or Knoxville.
              Only if my Bronco is rollin (on tires)

Comment

I have family with property in Clear Lake. Several of us could crash there overnight if you don't mind getting drunk with some of my cousins.
                Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                  Only if my Bronco is rollin (on tires)
                  Is it time for a wrenching party at Brian's house?

Originally posted by Spaceburger View Post
                  I have family with property in Clear Lake. Several of us could crash there overnight if you don't mind getting drunk with some of my cousins.
                  Sounds like a possible plan! They couldn't be any worse than my cousins...
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                    Sounds like a possible plan! They couldn't be any worse than my cousins...
                    On offense to Spaceburger but have you ever been to Clearlake? But then again I have cousins in Covelo
                    Last edited by Bronco Brian; 09-16-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                      .. have you ever been to Clearlake? ..
                      You know, how dumb of me...all my cousins moved there recently and live like celebrities....and do not wear flipflops! We were at a funeral up there and you tell the difference betwen our family (all dressed to the 9's in black) and the locals.
                      Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

What's wrong with flip flops?

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                          What's wrong with flip flops?
                          I hear they make great welding shoes
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

Is there a date set for Bronctoberfest? It's right in my backyard.
                            70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

I don't know - I get the feeling from reading Pops posts that he might want to pass the torch on to somebody else to host it this year. All I know is I want to do one more run in the rig before fall sets in and makes driving a rig with no top less fun.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Working...
                              X