Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting Anyone??

http://www.sacvalley.org/

Hey Anybody want to go shooting?? I never realized the Bronco opportunity to get people together.. what do you think??

Trap and skeet!!???

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

I love trap and sceet, 5 stand...sporting clays...ect. I used to go every wednesday in stockton at the bochi club. That would be a dream now. I used to hit comanche sporting club frequently as well for the 100 round sporting clar shoot....but needless to say a round hasn't been out of the shotgun for at least 3 years.

I would love do go again, but time is not on my side at this point...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

3 yrs? heck it's been at least 5 yrs for my shootsgun. My rifles/pistols get lots of weekend exercise though
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

i need to start reloading again... amo to expensive to plink with
        70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Hell yes, pistols rifles, shotguns it's all good. shooting is shooting, Jim
          69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Originally posted by 69 broncosport
            Hell yes, pistols rifles, shotguns it's all good. shooting is shooting, Jim

Nice we will have to plan a trip.. I have Just about every calibur of rifle and shotgun..

Although the .22 is probably my favorate (Shoot allday for pennies..)
            My Over/under Shotgun is my next favorate
            Then the Bushmaster A3!!! OHH MOMMAA
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I'm in for sac valley out in Ione... I need to zero in my 270 and .223

Whats a bushmaster A3?

My bushmaster says ea15 or something but its also like 20 years old
              Last edited by mtnbronco; 01-25-2006, 07:36 PM.
              70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Working...
              X