Mar. 8th Snow Run to??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mar. 8th Snow Run to??????

The last run wasn't enough. Who's up for a run to Uncle Toms this time?????? Or Iron Mt. Rd. again.

March 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by kwspony; 02-07-2008, 05:14 PM. Reason: Date change
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

we're in!! pops and trailbound... No BS to contend with.. any where is fine with us!!! POPS
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Thats plenty of advance notice for me Iron Mnt Road is close for me where is this other place. I know I missed the run this past sat, maybe it was a good thing i didnt tow my rig out there. Driving sun morning to go to the market My F350 caliper exploded in thefront while I was driving bringing my truck to a complete stop from 50 miles an hour.If I would tried to drive out there sat morning there is a good possibility with my bronco behind me I would of been in for a world of hurt. All fixed now ready for the next trip.Thank God for tivo got to watch the SuperBowl LAte last night.
      Last edited by HD-Bronco; 02-04-2008, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Uncle Toms!!!
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Uncle Toms is out of Georgetown. It would be a long drive for you compared to Iron Mt. Rd unless you came in the back way through Ice House Rd.
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Does that mean you are in Aaron?

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
              Does that mean you are in Aaron?

We will see.. Kids have a lot of games that weekend. But i will try..

A
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Change Of Date!!!!!

I was reminded that I have a wedding to go to that day. So, what is better for you all, the saturday before or after the first???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
                  I was reminded that I have a wedding to go to that day. So, what is better for you all, the saturday before or after the first???????????????

I'll look but after sounds better for now.

A
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

i will most likely be in for a march snow run, doesnt really matter wich weekend, im almost done with my efi swap, should be firing it up this week or next. that will give me the rest of feb to work out the kinks.
                    EFI 5.0, NP 435, 5.5 WH lift, Duff Arms, HP 44 front, 37" MTR's

Comment

Keep me posted. I may be up for it if it works into a buddies schedule. I will be riding bitch most likely, and in a heep none the less. Anyone have a good Dana 20 they want to get rid of cheap?
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

How many d20's do you want marc??? Any time is ok with us just let us know!! Pops
                        Last edited by TBS-POPS; 02-06-2008, 02:54 PM.
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Snow Run

I like the 8th if I can make it.

Brian
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I am still bumed from the last one I mised. I drove to SF and back to WC, the Yota is getting better. If it is on a day I am not gone boat racing I will pick up Marc ansd he can ride with me.
                            Last edited by RandyatBBY; 02-06-2008, 06:15 PM.
                            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Dana 20

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                              Keep me posted. I may be up for it if it works into a buddies schedule. I will be riding bitch most likely, and in a heep none the less. Anyone have a good Dana 20 they want to get rid of cheap?
                              I will look one of the 2 I have may never been open all came out of running Broncos

Brian
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
                              X