Pops B-day Bash Pic Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pops B-day Bash Pic Thread!!

It was a great day and I am sure the guys staying the night will have a better time. ROck pile, mud tug-o wars and some great rigs made for a bad ass day. The food was great as well....Pops and Mary have an awesome place and hopefully have another one of these get togethers soon

Pops' daughter was pushed into the pit by her boy friend. There are some great pics of her trying to pull him in but she failed to in the end.
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

more pics
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

and more
      Attached Files

Comment

more
        Attached Files

Comment

and moooore
          Attached Files

Comment

mas...

pics of the mud fight..
            Attached Files

Comment

FAWKING great time, I see you took a couple of my muddy pig. We need to get together more often. GREAT group of Bronco enthusiets
              69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

and more...
                Attached Files

Comment

last bunch...
                  Attached Files

Comment

I wish i could have seen in person the engine compartment of "ghost"... That looks amazing.... I love the hydroboost plumbing...

A
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Great time, WE need to do this more often
                      69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Originally posted by BRNC70 View Post
                        I wish i could have seen in person the engine compartment of "ghost"... That looks amazing.... I love the hydroboost plumbing...

A
                        yah, Chip's work is no joke...simply awesome.

Comment

Thanks everyone for a great day, Got home no problems.
                          1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

and 10 I forgot...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Fawking great time! broke in the rig and had a blast! got a trophy too

Now to power wash the mud off the rig/dash/interior etc

Cool pics Carl I'll post mine when i find the cam, Ya'll missed out

Rick-
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X