Anyone going to Bronco bash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Bronco bash?

The bronco bash is happening the week-end of June 9-10 at Big Bear. I am planning to go down to SoCal as I have heard it is a fun event. I was just wondering if anyone else is going down and would like to try to coordinate schedules. I am hoping to leave very early on that Friday morning June 8th and returning either Sunday or Monday. I think it is about 475 miles or so. PM or e-mail if you want to discuss. thartzog4@yahoo.com.

I'm going but leaving from Reno, going down 395 Thursday after work

Where are you going to stay
    Have Truck, Trailer, and Bronco will travel

Jes L.

Comment

If I can work it out schedule wise I may be able to leave Thursday afternoon as well. The Golden Bear cottages are sold out. I am thinking about trying to stay at The Gray squirrel. I hear it is across the street. How about you?

Comment

Nork2bg. I am staying at The Gray Squirrel. Acroos the street from the Golden Bear cottages. Booked my reservations today.

Comment

I would love to go, but with all the other things I'm doing this summer, there is no way. Maybe next year. It does look like a fun one.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Booked my reservations today at the Tulip Lane Resort

Jes L.

Comment

I hope everyone who came down from Nor Cal had a great time. We had over 100 EB's there.

Dusty

Comment

Let's see some pictures people!!
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Wow, 100 EB's! That's a great turn out. Yeah, lets see some pics already!

Comment

We just got back last night form a great weekend with the So Cal Bronco club, they put on a first class event. I encourage every one to attend next year. We dont have many pics, kept forgetting our camera.
                    Friday night we did the night run up to Butler Peak fire lookout and had a great view of Big Bear and the valley.

[IMG][/IMG]
                    Loading out Saturday to run Gold Mountian/John Bull Trail
                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    Rock Garden on Gold Mountian
                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    At the end of John Bull we had about 25 Broncos on this run
                    Last edited by NORK2BG; 06-13-2007, 08:22 AM. Reason: adding more

Jes L.

Comment

Cool...thanks! I ran that trail a few years back and had a blast. I ran it at a Bronco Daze and followed Duffs silver one...not a bad wheeler.

A heep in the group!
                      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Nice pics. Too bad a bunch of Heep guys went in and tore out the best obstacle/corner on that trail. Now it's

Comment

Man That Looks Like Fun!!!!!!
                          {o===o}
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                          Originally posted by CityHick
                          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Anyone going to Bronco bash

Going to go and have a mooch tomorrow. If theres anyone left still to go along, would be nice to meet up for a coffee and natter at some point.

D

Comment

Re: Anyone going to Bronco bash?

say what?
                              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Working...
                              X