New Meeting... Pints and Pint glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Meeting... Pints and Pint glasses

As you've been reading over in the tech and general discussion areas, there's talk of an informal gathering of Bronco guys in the greater East Bay area. If we can time this right, some of us won't have to pay shipping on our etched pint glasses either... So I'll submit this as a poll and the winning location is where we'll meet up.

If we could meet sometime before the beginning of May, that would probably work the best for combining the delivery of the etched glasses. I'm thinking about a Wednesday evening around 6:30 or 7:00. Vote for your favorite and propose a date and time.

We'll be enjoying a few pints of beer while admiring the craftsmanship of our newly etched pint glasses...

Thanks!
    Tony
    Tony's Garage (space is limited and standing room only...)
    0.00%
    Livermore's First Street Alehouse (outdoor seating if the weather's nice)
    12.50%
    Pizza Joint in Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon area
    25.00%
    Pleasanton's Hop Yard (again, outdoor seating, weather permitting)
    62.50%

The poll is expired.

1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Huuuummmm 6 hr drive ( 3 down 3 back ) on a work night not me I will pay shipping and get some sleep Weekend I may be more up to it.
    Brian
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Huuuummmm 6 hr drive ( 3 down 3 back ) on a work night not me I will pay shipping and get some sleep Weekend I may be more up to it.
      Brian
      Same here, but from the opposite direction. Now if there is wheeling to do while I'm there then things would be different.
      69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Is Prairie City an option? Then there would be some wheelin involved too. I think I saw someone said they would bring a keg of somethin(cider or homebrew) Maybe BBQ while there? If I have enough Buffalo or Elk left I could spot some burgers or chili.
        I voted already but would be down for Prairie city on a weekend even more.
        It might look a little funny if I were to bring in a shitload of pints to a brew house but thats cool too.
        Jeff
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I think Aaron or Rick told me that Prairie City is an alcohol free zone.
          Last edited by 720Racer; 04-23-2007, 09:30 PM.
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

This was just an idea I figured I'd toss out there. If there's a group who wants to do Prairie City that's cool, I'll hang back and work towards getting my Bronco running! I don't mind paying the $10 for shipping, all of the glasses/mugs look cool to me. I'm still up for getting a smaller group together for those of us who can't 'wheel their Broncos just yet. I didn't mean to exclude anybody coming from farther away, I just figured a small, informal meet-n-greet could be cool. Or, if Prairie City has mild enough terrain for a stock, full size 4x4 pickup I'm down, alcohol or not!

Tony
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Well if we're wheeling we're not drinking anyway, right? But I'd be up for Prairie City anyway.
              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Heck, I'de be up for both in all honesty. Prairie one day and Livermore another. My rig ain't runing anyway. I'm about an hour and a half out of Livermore so I would need a few guys to be there to eat up a bunch of gas in my guzzler to head down that way. But let's see what we can do. Come on guys, post up.
                Jeff
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Drinkin only AFTER wheelin. And a good while before getting on the road again to head home I would hope.
                  Vacaville, Ca

Comment

another option?

Check this place out. It's about 15 minutes from my place in Vacaville. We could meet here, go wheelin, come back and BBQ and have a cold one in our new mugs and pints? I of course will need to ride shotgun with someone as my rig is not even close to going. Others without the ability could do the same???
                    Anyone game?
                    Check out the site. It lists days available(sunday) and has lots of pics. Some EB pics under Hell's Revenge(2nd page).

http://www.mixchallenge.info/index.html

always an option,
                    Jeff
                    Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Wow, that Mix Challenge place has some interesting trails to say the least! Even if my Bronco was running I'd still be riding shotgun the first time through. Kind of looks like body damage is a guarantee unless you're really good...

I'm up for a 4-wheeling meet if anybody's got passenger's seat room, and I fully agree, if we're 'wheeling we're not drinking until after, and not much unless we're camping there too...

We'll keep this thread alive for a few more days and see what kind of response we get, otherwise Jeff, I'll paypal the money for my glasses and shipping fees soon. I didn't realize Vacaville was that far away so it would be asking a lot for you to come down to Livermore. We could certainly arrange a meet for some 'wheeling but it seems there are a lot of us with Broncos that don't run...

Tony
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer
                        I think Aaron or Rick told me that Prairie City is an alcohol free zone.
                        Not me.. I always have a few while we are out there!!

Aaron
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I am into Prairie City if I get my junk back togeather.. Or atleast get my f-150 out there.. I would like to meet up with everyone..

Aaron
                          Last edited by Daddy4zack; 04-24-2007, 06:45 AM.
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

The Mix Challenge place has some lighter trails, at least so I was told when I was looking this winter. they are the lower trails and not the Hells revenge or upper trails. I have 12, 19 and 26 of May open at this time. I am up for Prairie City or the Mix Challenge.
                            Last edited by RandyatBBY; 04-24-2007, 08:04 AM.
                            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

I am up for the Mix Challenge Place, it sounds like they have a variaty of trails with varing difficulty. Do they allow overnight stays?

I have never wheeled in that area so I would be up for Prairie City, Hollister, or any other suggestions as well.
                              Of course I am always ready to hit some trails around Shaver Lake for any of you willing to make the trip down this way. I am sure Patrick and a few others from around Fresno would join us.
                              69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Working...
                              X