October meetup - Livermore area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October meetup - Livermore area

Friends - it's been almost a year since our last Livermore meetup and I think it's high time for another.

Perhaps we can duplicate what we did last October - meet at the Asphalt Social Club gathering in the morning of Sunday (October 20) then head out to Carnegie for lunch and some light-duty offroad play time later.

I can put this out on Facebook as well.

Like last year I'd be happy to supply some food and water if others are willing to do the same.
    This forum is a ghost town and perhaps we can liven it up a little with some actual face to face banter. As many of us have said, these gatherings are easy to plan, we just have to plan them. I always have fun talking bronco with you all...
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Re: October meetup - Livermore area

Would try and make this But I will becoming home from Reno Ultra 4 National race Oct. 18,19 And in past I see fellow NCBC members there.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I missed out on the one last year. Bronco was not finished. I’m driving the hell out of it now. Would love to meet up.

Comment

I say let's give this a bit more time to come together and start to finalize plans in early October.
        I have been driving mine more lately and tinkering with it as well. Feels good after almost a year of having no time for it. Getting a group together should be great. I realize that Carnegie does not have much to offer, but it is a large area with picnic tables and such.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
          Would try and make this But I will becoming home from Reno Ultra 4 National race Oct. 18,19 And in past I see fellow NCBC members there.
          Ditto, I have reserved extra rooms at the Nugget if anyone wants to go it's a blast to see the end of the year competition, "end of hijack"
          69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Working...
          X