Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Elk Grove members who meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Elk Grove members who meet?

Hi I'm looking to meet up with any Elk Grove area members. Could also meet with Grass Valley members too. Thanks Mel

Re: Are there any Elk Grove members who meet?

The Sierra Early Broncos are a group with a lot of members in the Grass Valley area. We have a "Meat" and Greet coming up this Thursday, June 22 at a local steak house in Nevada City, If you are interested PM your name and email address to me and I'll send you details.

Comment

Garage is open here too for meet/greet, 50/Watt
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I have family in Elk Grove and I am usually up there once every month or two. Sometimes I even drive my Bronco up. If there's a meet and greet in the area I'll do my best to attend - it's an excuse to visit family and get out of town. This group isn't much for regular meetings but we've been known to put together some great gatherings on occasion. Once upon a time there were quite a few members in and around Elk Grove, I'm sure some of them are still around!

I suggest that you pick a weekend and a location, doing that usually results in more interest and attendance than simply asking who is around. Speaking from experience! I've met some great people through this site with lots of interesting stories to tell.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

If I'm available, I'm completely interested in driving to Elk Grove for a meet and greet. That's a short drive compared to what I normally do.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
          X