Sunnyvale Meet and Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunnyvale Meet and Greet

If anyone is interested, we are having a Bronco Meet and Greet in Sunnyvale next Wednesday (3/9) at St Johns on Lawrence Expressway. The start time is 5:30pm. So far there are roughly 10 or so coming and most likely going to be more.

St Johns is Pizza, Burgers and drinks.

St Johns
    510 Lawrence Expressway
    Sunnyvale, Ca

Brad
    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Re: Sunnyvale Meet and Greet

Had a few more contact by text and so it looks like it'll be another decent sized get-together.
    Fewer Broncos maybe, already noted by some because they either don't have a top on, or don't have working wipers installed, and it might be raining still on Wednesday.
    Bummer if a few drops will keep any EB's at bay, but hey, I guess they're just not the rough and rugged manly-man laugh at rain rigs (or maybe it's the owners?) that they (we) once were.

Paul
    Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
    68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

I am going to try and make it - been a while since I've seen the south bay crew.
      If its raining I'll show up in my boring daily driver again. If its not raining, I probably won't make it at all. Reason being, I have a roofer waiting for a 2-3 day break in the rain to replace the roof on my house. Been on hold since December. I need to be at home on the days the roofers are there unfortunately.

My work days in the south bay have been long lately... and this may give me an excuse to avoid some traffic.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

That'd be great. Kind of hoping for rain then, but yeah, it'd be nice to get one more thing out of the way.
        And I'd be around when someone was working on my roof too!

Hope to see you there.

Paul
        www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Paul if you have room in a vehicle that day, I may bring you those parts that you brought to my house last year, to take them back to WH. Or I may just take them up if I make it to the round up.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Either way works. I'll have the van Wed. so if you have them with you I can haul 'em back. If not, be seeing you at the Roundup anyway.
            Anybody start a thread yet about any kind of a caravan this year?

Paul
            www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone Pics 31 03092016 011 (Large).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	272423Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone Pics 31 03092016 008 (Large).jpg
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	273883Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone Pics 31 03092016 014 (Large).jpg
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	273884Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone Pics 31 03092016 016 (Large).jpg
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	273885
              Had a great time (as always!) tonight with the gang. And (also as always) great to see everybody again. Even some first-timers showed up.
              Hope to do it again without quite such a long time in-between next time, but have the Round up coming at least to fill the gap.
              www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

I wanted to meet up with you guys, but I had an unexpected work-related dinner to attend.
                If you guys are doing your caravan to the WH Round Up next month let's form another convoy of EBs!
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Wish I could Brad. Just happens to be our meeting night with Marty to plan a few camping weekends. We will be at Alice's Resturant.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by slow poke View Post
                    Wish I could Brad. Just happens to be our meeting night with Marty to plan a few camping weekends. We will be at Alice's Resturant.

Dave
                    You are a year late Dave....
                    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Time warp...
                      But timely nevertheless! We've been talking about one for awhile, so it's time for another. But it's only a month to the Roundup, so we should either get together soon, or hold our peace for another month or so after that.

Paul
                      www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

I've been driving mine to my office in the South Bay a couple of times a month and plan to continue.

This coming week is no good for me, but otherwise if it's not raining and temps above 45° in the early morning, I can join. Though it's hard not to jump in the new ride...
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Hey troops. I just send a message to the yahoo group list and wanted to add it here. What do you all think about a "pre-Roundup" roundup?
                          Brad and some others thought a Saturday morning would work better for some. Sounds ok to me, but I'm open for an evening round again myself. If we decide to do it in the evening, then the Sunnyvale theme might work still. If it becomes a breakfast meeting we can start another thread if we choose a spot out of Sunnyvale. Just to keep the title from being confusing.

Anyway, put out your ideas and lets get together before the Roundup on the 1st if we can. Be a great way to discuss the caravan over food.

Paul
                          www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                            You are a year late Dave....
                            WOW......time warp indeed.

Comment

Looks like we might have a gathering coming up next Tuesday the 19th at St John's Burger joint same as the last few places.
                              Have a few already saying they'll be there. Let's start at the usual 6-ish o'clock and I'll "book us a room" so to speak.

Paul
                              www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                              X