Roseville Meet-n-Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roseville Meet-n-Greet

Well, been busy and now we gotta get this rolling if everyone is still interested.......May 2nd (this Friday) has been the only date thrown out there.....anyone else??
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

working. can do tonight

Comment

I wish but I will be in Vegas.

Comment

Im in Moab.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I'm in Fort Bragg.

Comment

Well. The summer is just around the corner....I'd like to get people
              Together when it's convenient, so I'm open to suggestions.....
              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I have been working in Granite bay a little........Not so far. If the timing is right I would like to make it , although my Bronco won't be there
                Jack
                73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

You guys ever going to set a date? Haven't seen anyone in awhile, would be cool to set something up in Downtown Roseville possibly.

Comment

I agree. Any day works for me... Some of these guys are constantly busy though.
                    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I'm in Idaho now. Let's do it before the con run. Fast Freddy's in old town worked last time.
                      Marc D.

Comment

Bronco is still down so I'll be in the Tacoma but most evenings during the week are good for me. I'm out of town this weekend.

Comment

Well crap, I kinda dropped the ball on the didn't I?

Lets get this thing going, I've been busy as all h$ll, but I should have my rig back together this weekend. Lets throw some dates out there and see where we land..... Score Boards on E. Roseville and Sierra College has good food, good beer and a big lot that doesn't really seem to fill up.

Sean

Comment

How about Sunday june 14th. I haven't been to scoreboards. Right down the road from your place, huh?
                            Marc D.

Comment

The 14th works for me. Let me know because I know the owners and they could probably reserve the patio for us.

Comment

Scoreboards on the 14th works for me...
                                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X