Coyote Lake June 19th-22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote Lake June 19th-22nd

Me and Bradical69 will be heading to Coyote Lake on 19th-22nd. We will be heading out Thursday night after work. We will camp at red Thursday night and head into Coyote Friday. Fishing shooting and drinking Friday and Saturday and then head home Sunday. I know Broncos on the Con is the next week but i cant make that weekend. So if anyone wants to tag meet up let me know.

Re: Coyote Lake June 19th-22nd

what are the trail conditions?
    Last edited by BRONKEN; 06-16-2014, 12:16 PM.
    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

I think Coyote just opened up last Friday. Should be a good time
      1969 Ford Bronco: 90 EFI 5.0HO, NP435/NP203/D20, 4.11s, D44 w/Spartan Locker, 9" w/Detroit Locker, Lift: 3.5" Suspension, 3" body and 35" tires. Hydroboost, York On-Board Air.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
        what are the trail conditions?
        I have 4.5 lift with 35s dual cases, no rocker panels and I can do the trail without locking arbs. Is that what you are looking for?

Comment

From my 1 and only trip there, worst part is the gate keeper leaving that first lake up to coyote and takes about 30-45 min through there. comparable to wentworth springs up on the con. rest is rough forest trail running.
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I would agree with Jeff on that other than the fact that there are some parts of that trail that get REALLY tight. I don't know how I've not rubbed more trees there, good spotters maybe? My buddy busted his windshield on that trail a couple of years back. My front bumper still has tree sap on it from there, its permanent!

Awesome trail and the Coyote Lake itself is beautiful.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Thanks guy's that's what I was looking for. I might be going up the second week in July if I can squeeze the time in between moving.
              69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

What no pics. ?
                Jack
                73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Trail is fun and has some rough spots but its not that tough. It is narrow in a few spots. Me and Brad have a few scuffs to prove it. Ill try and post a few pics later when I receive them from my passenger. The lake is beautiful and pretty big for up there. Fishing was awesome. Caught nearly 35 fish and quite a few were 14-16 inches. Don't worry we released a lot.

Comment

Working...
                  X