East Bay area meetup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Bay area meetup?

14Justice and I were talking about getting some Bronco folks together for another meetup in the relative near future - pizza and beer, checking out everyone's Broncos, etc. He suggested the Dublin area.

Options I've thought of:
    • Dublin BJ's Brewhouse: Large parking lot but can be busy
    • Livermore First Street Alehouse: Great spot, but downtown Livermore is almost always packed and busy, parking can be tricky though they have a huge lot out back.
    • Livermore Round Table Pizza (railroad ave). Huge parking lot, never very busy and parking would be easy.

Open to suggestions. The last week of February is out for me but the rest of Feb/March are pretty open. Let's plan this... been a while since NCB has done anything in the east bay. Looking forward to it!

1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Re: East Bay area meetup?

I was thinking sometime in March. That way it puts it to a quarterly meet and greet! The last week of Feb is out for me too.
    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

This is Funny I was thinking today about hitting Tony up about putting something together in his area. I am in Broncoless as long as its a weekend.
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

my vote is the round table off railroad. That's where we use to meet for drag racing when I was in high school.

ale house would be sucky because being able to park even near each other would be next to impossible. I'm not a fan of BJ's.

march is good for me. (i'll bring my laptop and leave it on a slide show sitting on the hood of my commuter.)
        Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Originally posted by California Monkey View Post
          my vote is the round table off railroad. That's where we use to meet for drag racing when I was in high school.
          Haha... I remember those days. Never had a fast enough car back then but I hung out there a time or two.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

I had an 86 dodge Omni turbo. 4 door hatchback bucket I got for 1300 bucks and I beat almost everyone until I blew It up. I got a lot of tickets when I was younger.

http://www.allpar.com/omni/GLHS.php

Comment

Like 'em all, but the Round Table sounds best to me initially as well. Lack of crowds can be a real benefit.

What's the eating space like inside? Some have lots of room, some don't, so I was wondering.

Paul
              Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
              www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
              68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

3 seperate dinning areas. Its huge!

Comment

Originally posted by California Monkey View Post
                  I'm not a fan of BJ's.
                  Hummmm

Someone had to do it
                  After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

lol

Comment

Carnegie its a good parking lot if it rains BYOB anytime maybe

Comment

So what's happening with this ???

Comment

I would like to make this happen. Brian requested that this happen on a weekend and I am fine with that if it makes it easier for more folks to attend.

The South Bay guys usually meet mid-week and always get a big turnout. If we do mid-week, Thursday nights are usually best for me. If we do a weekend, Saturdays are my preference. Depending on the turnout and interest, after hanging out at Round Table I'd be willing to move the party over to my house for a little while longer. My neighbors need a tune-up and I have a considerable stockpile of (good) beer leftover from a recent party. Garage has a stereo, TV and Dish Network programming. Don't want to turn it into an all nighter but would be open to hanging out a while in the garage.

So lets put it to a vote - Midweek vs. Saturday, and then which week. Pending results after a day or two we'll schedule it.

-T
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

I'm good either way but a Saturday would be my first choice.

Comment

Sat 1st of March. My only Sat off in March. However, my schedule shouldn't stop the majority if another date works for others... Brad
                              1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Working...
                              X