No announcement yet.

The Best Meeting Yet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great pictures, who was running the inline 6 ? i would really like to pick there brain, that is what we are doing with my sons project and i have a ton of questions!

Comment

Too bad you couldn't get a kitchen pass Marty. But I am sure you had lots of fun staying home right??
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Chris my hats off to for hosting a great meeting Good food & drink and GREAT Broncos ( Just needed mine there ) oh well next time. The 4 of us that made the trek from Ukiah though it was a good turn out and a good time.
        Highlander thanks for the 44 will hook up some time to pick it up.
        Trailbound sorry you never found City Hick to unload your rock skis But hey I got them and the Bronco Queen gave me a

Thanks To All
        Brian
        Last edited by Bronco Brian; 02-12-2007, 03:53 PM.
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by twbowhunter
          great pictures, who was running the inline 6 ? i would really like to pick there brain, that is what we are doing with my sons project and i have a ton of questions!
          I am The one with the 6 feel free to pick my brain all you want my bronco build was also a fathe son project I love my truck for a 16 year old

Comment

Originally posted by 66halfcab
            I am The one with the 6 feel free to pick my brain all you want my bronco build was also a fathe son project I love my truck for a 16 year old
            Now that is COOL wish my son even like the Bronco
            ( Wait tell he finds out CHICKS DIGEM ) Then it will be Dad can I use the Bronco tonight.
            Brian
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Wheres Gunny? Did he get mad or somthing?? What did ya think Gunny?

Aaron
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I was wondering about him too, hope he made it home OK.
                Aaron, how did your hood do on the way home?

Comment

Originally posted by ACE
                  I was wondering about him too, hope he made it home OK.
                  Aaron, how did your hood do on the way home?
                  Yeah.. He left without saying goodbye... hmmm

The hood did great on the way home!! Thanks for the bungie cord..

I orderd the Hood Pins today!!!

Aaron
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

No problem, get them hood pins on. If you need a hole saw I have one you can use.

Comment

Thanks Chris, The meeting rocked. The food was great and the Bronco's were awesome, I enjoyed talking to everyone. I especially enjoyed talking with you while we cleaned up, I learned a lot. Thanks to all who attended, Lets do this again soon

Chris Thanks again for the cake, My wife loved it
                      Last edited by 69 broncosport; 02-12-2007, 05:28 PM.
                      69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

I want to thank everyone for welcoming me and my daughter into the groupand all the GREAT food!!!! My wife said she's NOT missing the next meeting! Thanks for posting pics of my rig (red with tan top) I didn't have a camera. Hope to see many of you again soon.
                        Bruce P.
                        "The Money Pit"
                        '75, 302 with Edelbrock fuel injection and aluminum heads, NV4500 5 speed, 4 wheel disc brakes, hydroboost, 5 1/2" lift, 3 inch body lift, family cage, tilt steering, premier power welder, ARB front and back, 9" currie rear high pinion, extended radius arms, 36" tires

Comment

Count on it Bruce, enjoyed talking to you
                          69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Well I guess I missed out on a good time... I took the wife and kids to visit my Dad, a little quality time with Grammpa. I ended up cleaning out gutters and having pizza for lunch, not quite the same as having beers, b-bque, and talking Broncos. I will be there next time.

Doug
                            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Wow!! When is the next meeting? I'm not so good with crowds but I may have to suck it up to see all the rigs and do a little learning/stealing ideas.
                              Looks like fun.
                              Jeff
                              Vacaville, Ca
                              Vacaville, Ca
                              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
                              X