Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacramento Broncs Caravan to Feb 11th Meeting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where exactly are we meeting and when for the EB train?? I am hoping Mr. R and myself will be driving our EB's down.
    FM <><
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Lets Do.. 11:00 am. So leave your house at 10:15 People!!!!

A

Flag City Arco AM/PMStreet Address:
      14931 N Flag City Blvd.
      Lodi, CA 95242

http://maps.google.com/maphp?q=14931+N+Flag+City+Blvd,+Lodi,+CA+95242&ie= UTF8&om=1&z=9&ll=38.261906,-121.080322&spn=0.996337,2.721863
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I believe this is a bit less than half way.. and a good meeting point for people coming from Woodland/Winters/Vacaville/Sacramento/Roseville.. Please post up what you think.. This maybe the second meet-up stop if people want.. Just my ideas..

Aaron
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Shop map link. If it works. Longest link I have ever seen.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&name=&dtype=s
          Last edited by kwspony; 02-02-2007, 06:10 AM.
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Still not possitive I will be going, but if I do, I will meet you there at 11am. I will also post up later if I'm going for sure.
            Hope you don't mind a trailer queen joining your caravan.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I live just outside Stockton . . . will try to catch you guys on I-5 as you go by!
              Bruce P.
              "The Money Pit"
              '75, 302 with Edelbrock fuel injection and aluminum heads, NV4500 5 speed, 4 wheel disc brakes, hydroboost, 5 1/2" lift, 3 inch body lift, family cage, tilt steering, premier power welder, ARB front and back, 9" currie rear high pinion, extended radius arms, 36" tires

Comment

I was hoping to meet up with some of the Sac area Broncos around Elk Grove and pick up others on the way.

Comment

I think maybe Flying J right up the street from arco might be a litte better link up point just because its a larger area. Arco isn't exactly the biggest lot.
                  I'm trying to fix the tranny right now, the PO did something and after long drives it starts puking fluid out the wear the case meets the cover.
                  72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

So are we still meeting a the Arco? At 11:00? I will be there, just want to know if anything has changed.
                    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Thats the plan... Arco Flag City 11:00 a.m. See ya there..

Aaron
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Just printed out the map, 53 minutes, 53.75 miles from my driveway to the Arco on Flag City Blvd.
                        See ya there at 11:00

Comment

I'm not going to be there, so don't wait for me. I didn't get the hardwood completely installed today, so I don't get to play tomorrow. Oh well, I guess I will see all of the pics, and hear the stories. Have a good time.
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

see yall at 11. I assume someone knows where we're going? manana damn no squigly thing for the n
                            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Got it see you guys there at 11 am
                              FM <><
                              For anyone else we (Randy and I) will be heading out of Folsom/EDH around 945am map states it takes about an hour and that should put us rolling thru sac at about 1015.
                              72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                              1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Looks Like It Should Be a DRY ride!!! No Rain...

Aaron
                                KK6DAD
                                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
                                X