Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacramento Broncs Caravan to Feb 11th Meeting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Broncs Caravan to Feb 11th Meeting..

Allright guys a lot of us are coming down from Sac/Area to the Livermore meeting. I figure it should be about an hour and half drive.. Where should we meet aound I-5? Flag City? Lets get a Bronco Train..

Ideas

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Sounds like a plan Aaron.
    Trying to get someone to work for me that weekend so I can go. Think I got a sucker on the line, going to cost me a 6er and green fees.

Comment

I'm in
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by ACE
        Sounds like a plan Aaron.
        Trying to get someone to work for me that weekend so I can go. Think I got a sucker on the line, going to cost me a 6er and green fees.
        Damn Seems like everytime we have a meeting its on the weekend you work.. Sorry about that..
        A
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Sick leave should be a law. I love emotional holidays as well. It's good to be a County worker.
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I'm not in for sure on the meeting, father in law will be in town but I think he may be interested in going, but if you don't mind my bronco being on the trailer, I'm in. I will conferm if I'm going to be able to make it after the 31st. That is when he will be in town. On a side note, would anyone be interested in hitting Prairie City on Feb 3rd or 4th?
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
              I'm not in for sure on the meeting, father in law will be in town but I think he may be interested in going, but if you don't mind my bronco being on the trailer, I'm in. I will conferm if I'm going to be able to make it after the 31st. That is when he will be in town. On a side note, would anyone be interested in hitting Prairie City on Feb 3rd or 4th?

FEB 4th works for me!

A
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Feb 11 meeting

We are new and just signed up to this site. Where is this meeting on the 11th?

We live in French Camp just south of Stockton off I5 and would love to jump into your caravan
                Bruce P.
                "The Money Pit"
                '75, 302 with Edelbrock fuel injection and aluminum heads, NV4500 5 speed, 4 wheel disc brakes, hydroboost, 5 1/2" lift, 3 inch body lift, family cage, tilt steering, premier power welder, ARB front and back, 9" currie rear high pinion, extended radius arms, 36" tires

Comment

Hey Bruce...welcome. We are headed over to Livermore....at the Airport.
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                    Hey Bruce...welcome. We are headed over to Livermore....at the Airport.

What do you mean "we"? Does that mean that you are coming to the meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                      What do you mean "we"? Does that mean that you are coming to the meeting?
                      Yah, I'll be there with no EB of course...I'll bring Salsa...
                      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Maintenance Express
                        333 west jack london Blvd #144
                        livermore, ca 94551

Cell 925-337-0238
                        Shop 925-455-5802

Comment

Hm, I'll show as well, No bronco though, I hate to drive it accross Vasco Rd, and don't feel like dragging out the trailer.
                          Mark Harris
                          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn
                            Hm, I'll show as well, No bronco though, I hate to drive it accross Vasco Rd, and don't feel like dragging out the trailer.
                            No Bronco, no Mark....

It'll be good to finally meet you Mark.

Comment

Flag city is 5 minutes from my house. I am going to try to make it!
                              302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Working...
                              X