Meeting Ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting Ideas!

Place my shop at the livermore airport. Plenty of room for broncos, even tow rigs and trailers so no excuses. Well your rig sitting on jack stands is reasonable! Forklift so you guys can stretch your legs. Beer and Grub. I'm thinking some time before Christmas or after . I'm flexible with dates. What are some of your thoughts.

Chris
    70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

I'd be up for that. Most weekends are good even a weeknight if I'm not out of town.
    rich
    '72 Bronco (road worthy trail rig)
    '66 EB, mostly stock (sold )
    "Semper Paratus"

Comment

ya.. lets get this going..
      ill be out there when ever.. lets do a big NORCALBRONCO day... lets get the admin to to make this happen... i visot the sam person over and over.. ive heard all his stories and helped him and vice versa..

this would be SICK!!! ok so what a good date for meeting up? anytime is good for me..

lets do a BRONCO BBQ??

am i taking this too far?? hahaha
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think sometime after the Holidays would be best.....Now I really have to get a motor AND install it........motivation!

Sean
        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I am thinking snow run/BBQ. Iron Mt. Rd maybe?
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I am thinking snow run/BBQ. Iron Mt. Rd maybe?
            X2, but would still enjoy a good get together at the shop. Would the plasma cutter be available by any chance?????
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

FM, I've got a plasma I can use anytime if your intersted.
              And lets go play in the snow after the Holidays.
              Last edited by ACE; 12-19-2006, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Snow Baby!! Iron Mtn. Road.....Aaron
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

FM, I've got a plasma I can use anytime if your intersted.
                  lets go play in the snow after the Holidays.
                  Yes, and Thanks
                  72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                  1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Depends on the house buying process, and when we wan't to get together. Just put a bid in on one. We will have to see what happens
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Good luck Marc. I have been toying with the same idea lately.
                      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                        Depends on the house buying process, and when we wan't to get together. Just put a bid in on one. We will have to see what happens
                        Very nice where at?
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
                          Very nice where at?
                          In the old part of Roseville. Should cut my ten minute commute in half. The misfortunate thing is that the garage is smaller than the one I have now.
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Chuck, let me know when you need it, I get off work at 2:30 pm weekdays and off this weekend but may need to do some last minute Xmas shopping.
                            Joe

Comment

Marc, good luck on the new house, sorry to hear about the garage, damn shame!

Comment

Working...
                              X