Praire City/ BBQ on May 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praire City/ BBQ on May 1st

Since I am working this weekend and I wanted to try to get together with some other EB people I have a proposition for next Sunday. So here is the deal - Meet at Praire City around 2-3pm do some wheeling/testing on our rigs then head to my place about 15 minutes away and have a BBQ. I will provide burgers and dogs. It is open to families because my kids like other kids to play with as well. I figure we will hit my place around 5pm. Please post here if you will make it and # of adults and kids coming with you (so I can buy food). Hope to see those who can make it. FM
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

We are out of town that weekend.. maybe we will be back in time though.. I'll keep you posted if we can make it.
    Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Sorry for the short notice just thought I would make an opportunity for people to hang out.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

Chuck...Won't make PC as I found out today after we talked that I probably have a blown head gasket. I will know more tomorrow as I do a leak down test and a compression test. Looks like it will be time to pull the engine again and take care of that and the rear main seal.

Told my wife about the BBQ and she was interested and would like to come over and see your new addition. As long as everything is good wih the kids and I don't have to work on Sunday night at 7pm we should all make it. If not it just might be me. I will keep you posted as the week goes on.

Comment

I will be at PC with our club that day for a bbq and meeting. We will be there from 10am on. All you guys are invited to join us. Bring your own food and drink for lunch, then maybe we can all head to Familyman's for dinner
          70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

I'll have to see. I don't get out of church till 2:00 or so.
            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Kwspony, totally understand I won't be out till 1330 but PC is close. Feel free to bring you and your by just for the BBQ, I would enjoy meeting some more people. This invite goes to all as well. If you can't make Praire City that is fine, drive whatever ya got and come over and enjoy the BBQ. Please bring your families if you can, its good for the wives and sig others to realize that thier husband, wife, sig other isn't the only one with broncitis . FM

Comment

Bring your own food and drink for lunch, then maybe we can all head to Familyman's for dinner
                Absolutely slvregl, that would be fine. I kinda hope to invade my court with 4x4's.

Comment

Chuck,

The family and I won't be able to make it out to Prairie City, we've got a prior engagement that afternoon. It's my wife's grandmothers 90th birthday...wouldn't wanna miss that!
                  However, please count both my son and I in for dinner Sunday night. I'll contact you during the week for directions.

Btw, is there anything we can bring?

Randy
                  72 Sport

Comment

I cannot make it. That would be about 5 days before the birth...you guys have a blast!!
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

My parents are visiting that weekend from Arizona...and I have no cage in my Bronco at this time.

Comment

Chuck....Fried part of my wiring harness on Sunday and along with a few other problems I am having I am fed up and am going to park it for a while. I am so tired of this thing I am going to take a break from Broncos, so I'm not going to make it on Sunday. Over the next few months its time to spend more time with the family and camping and doing things around the house that have been being put off from working on this EB.

Steve

Comment

Sorry Howdy, I pm'ed ya. Let me know if you need anything. FM

Comment

so, how did it go?
                            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

The Q went well, Familyman came out with his newly running rig. He has a great set up and will be adding some bracing and skid plates to finish off the rig. Can't wait to meet some more of you guys and keep the EB's alive.
                              70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Working...
                              X