No announcement yet.

Next Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bummer...I guess if nascar is to be watched, my shop will not suffice. You guys let me know!!!!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Howdy
      No....The NASCAR race will not come in on the antenna on Sunday since the race is Saturday night.

Damn...I'm glad you said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C
        Damn...I'm glad you said that.

Yea...you would kick yourself for missing it or forgetting to set to recorder.

Comment

you can record it on Saturday, then we can watch it on Sunday....
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
            So are we on for this Sunday?
            Aaron
            Hopefully after NASCAR some of you will hit this site. Pst up if you want to get together at my shop tomorrow. I will not be heading there unless we have a wrench party. Please post up!!!

Comment

post up sunday am and we can meet at the shop sun afternjoon/.//

Comment

As much as I'd like to, I have family stuff goin on. Thanks anyway.
                71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

Working...
                X