San Jose BBQ & Meet-n-Greet May 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Jose BBQ & Meet-n-Greet May 6th

A bit of last-minute of course, but what with selling the house and getting it ready for the new owners (by throwing a party!), Jerry just posted up the date last week.

So for anyone not going to the Bronco de Mayo event this coming weekend, but would still like the chance to get together with other Bronco owners for a 1-day event, we're celebrating the very last "BBQ at Jerry's" Sunday.

Should be fun. Bring your own as usual, but there's almost always plenty of fixin's to go 'round if you don't have anything, or stop by at the last minute.
    Post up on the yahoogroup if you're a member, or here, if you feel like joining in the festivities.
    I'll post up the address and other info if anyone is interested.

Next one will probably be at AMP Metals in Santa Clara. Steve's already stepped in as a willing host for future events. Savvy buisnessman and sly dog that he is, he will probably time it correctly to gain extra help for putting his (and maybe 14Justice's) frame-offs back together!

Hope to see some of you on Sunday in San Jose.

Paul
    Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
    68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Re: San Jose BBQ & Meet-n-Greet May 6th

http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=10011
    '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Thanks Brad.
      Funny, but I did give the column a quick glance before I posted, in case someone had mentioned it. But I was obviously in mind-elsewhere mode at the time!

See you there. You going to tow 'ole Blue over to this one too?

Paul
      www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDonk View Post
        Thanks Brad.
        Thats Justin With the silver Bronco
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Sorry Paul, I think you were confused on the "Justice" in the name... I'm scheduled to work Sunday but trying to get the day off. If I remember from a prior conversation with you, this is on a culdesac?? Would there be room for a trailer? Might not be a good idea...
          1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
            Sorry Paul, I think you were confused on the "Justice" in the name... I'm scheduled to work Sunday but trying to get the day off. If I remember from a prior conversation with you, this is on a culdesac?? Would there be room for a trailer? Might not be a good idea...
            There is room to park the trailers on the neighboring street by the school...
            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Yeah, same thing as my not seeing the other thread before posting this. I actually DO know the difference between the two Justice Brothers (pun in there somewhere) but missed it when I responded.
              We could just delete this thread altogether and not be any the worse off for it!

As for the trailers, if you get there early you can likely park it right near the end where all the Broncos will be parked, but that's not a guarantee. And if you do get down near the end, you'd be better off unhooking and parking your tow rig outside the Bronco area.
              Jerry usually likes to keep it All-Bronco down near the end, but a Bronco-on-a-Trailer might qualify as long as it doesn't take up too much space. It's a long Court, but it's not that long.
              Google map it to get a feel for things maybe?

Most just leave their trailers out at the street, or like Doug said, over at the elementary school.
              If you're concerned about getting it on and off though, plenty of help to be had. Lots of willing muscles to rassle' it up and down and back up at the end of the day.

If you're just not sure, you can leave it home and just enjoy the company of other Broncos, but it'd be a shame to keep such a nice example away from the others.
              I'm sure it's a pain to put it up on the trailer only to have to park it away from the rest, but we tend to walk up and down the Court to see any Broncos parked about. It's all good.
              The good part is that you're only 15 minutes away from it's home-base and you can get it back and forth without too much fuss

Subliminal message follows:

"brinnnnnnnggggggg itttttttt"

End subliminal message...

Paul
              www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Had a great time. Thanks for having us Jerry. Will try to post some pics later.
                We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Comment

Working...
                X