Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt gold cup series 70 .45

*** TRAILBOUND ***

I got a buddy who is looking to replace his stolen series 70. If any of you guys know where there is one for sale, it would be much appreciated.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Re: Colt gold cup series 70 .45

There's a nice one on GunBroker.Com but the current bid is $850.00 and the buy it now is $1150.00. I've got a friend who's real good at finding guns, I should get a chance to talk to him this weekend at the gun show.
    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

I found a couple really nice ones on GB and I know a shop in Sac that will do out-of-state transfers for $60 flat. My buddy is a little leery about GB. If I could pull off a miracle and find him one between Bakersfield and Sacramento; either PTP or used in a store, he would be stoked.
      There is a bad arse one on GB for 1800 in the original card board box.
      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Justin, I talked to my friend this morning. He knows a guy who has one, but wasn't sure how intersted the guy is in selling it. I'll let you know when I hear more...
        Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Thanks Galen much appreciated.

Comment

I know a guy who has a GC upper he is willing to part with. It might be a N/M I'll have to check when I get home.

Comment

I have this exact gun. It is a great gun and fun to shoot. I do however think that the only way to get one is to find someone in CA that is selling one. They arent on CA's list of approved guns. So I believe you have to find one that is already in the state and buy it. I dont think you can get one from gun broker out of state and bring it in. I would never sell any of my Colts. They are way to hard to replace. Im real sorry your friend got his stolen. There just is no 1911 style 45 that is as bad ass as the National Matches.

Comment

I don't feel bad for him, I found him a BNIB one from a member here and didn't jump on it. It's hard enough to find a series 70 GC in CA but if you have the means and the desire than you shouldn't get cold feet when the opportunity arises.
                Plus if you ask me to find the impossible and I do; you damn well better buy it if it's a reasonable deal. That's just how I roll.

Comment

Working...
                X