I drew G1 hunting area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drew G1 hunting area

and have never been there before. Anyone got any experience there.

Re: I drew G1 hunting area

good deal,i don't know the area but i will ask a couple huntin buddies,i'll let you know if i find anything out
    1972 302 NP435 203 DANA20 OBRIEN GEARS 4:88 DETROITS F&R:

Comment

I put a phone call in to a friend. He's going to get back to me with some info for you. I'll let you know when I get it.

Comment

Thanks, made a few maps last night and read several online articles. Trying to find that wolfs route the months prior and after Oct. Figure he was following the herd as a food source.

I was also going to see what DFG harvast info they give and see if I can plot harvasts in that area by date using my mapping program.

Other than that I'm thinking the 4th weekend might be my first recon of the area.

Comment

Found this guy just inside private property while scouting around. You'll have to look just above the fence post.
          Attached Files

Comment

Shooter buck!
            1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

A friend of mine drew a elk tag up in modoc county, He was 1 in 15 tags issued out of thousands of applicants. It is X2 or X3 he got drawn for, So I told him he better get a record B&C or come home with his tail between his legs..

Comment

I haven't forgotten bout you,my buddy has been busy with his twin boys with baseball. He has a friend who hunted it twice,he'll try to get some info to me

Comment

Well I haven't heard back from my friend , so it looks like I won't have any info for you, sorry. Good luck and I hope you get a nice buck.

Comment

Working...
                  X