• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day

to me:
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Re: Happy Father's Day

Very nice....
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Nice one there 'bud!
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Nice! Seems everyone lately is getting a new 1911.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

1911 is the place to be! They are like broncos, infinitely customizable.
          I went in to pick up my 44 lever and this RIA Tac was still in the rack. I field stripped it right there in the shop, it's possibly the cleanest "used" pistol I've seen. I would say less than 100rnds. So for $200 less than brand new and comes with a spare mag, it was a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
            1911 is the place to be! They are like broncos, infinitely customizable.
            Very true, though having owned my Sig 1911 for a year and a half or so, there's so little (beyond the stock grips) that I've even had a desire to change. Very accurate and reliable gun right out of the box, no jams to date, friends describe it as a "tack driver". That kind of result is possible with any 1911 and that's what makes them cool.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

I was just looking at 1911's Friday but not sure if I should get me ctm's and axles first. It's a toss up for now

Comment

That's a damn nice piece for the price tag!

Mine (not as glamorous but gun related) was a BDS med bugout bag & 3 acc molle pockets for my "custom" 100% MADE IN AMERICA range bag. Exchange has a tactical gear sale goin on right now & I had a 20% coupon for the bag.
                sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

God didnt make all men equal but Samuel Colt did; Rock Island just made it affordable!
                  Just brought her home, I really want to practice slide lapping but their doesn't seem to be a need. So Im gonna try this new frog lube paste out instead. Maybe a home cerakote job is in the future.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X