Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone need a copy of Kuhnhausen's .45 shop manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need a copy of Kuhnhausen's .45 shop manual?

I am cleaning the closet. Will never have another 1911 pattern pistol, so this is good to go. Anyone need it?

As I go through everything I'm finding bullets for rifles I no longer have, brass for .17 wildcats that I don't remember, and so on. Should those go here, or in the "Stuff" section? I'd like to offer them up here before going to calguns or some other site.

If anyone needs 10MM 200g hardcast lead I have around 500 and no 10MM to shoot them from, for example.

Re: Anyone need a copy of Kuhnhausen's .45 shop manual?

Actually I do
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Send me shipping info, you can buy it for a fortune or borrow it for free.

Comment

brian, get it to me for the kid. tell me when and i'll meet you at chips yard. I work in linden now.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Jeff - I'm in Stockton thurs-friday this week, either day work for you?

Comment

Working...
          X