"New" Ferd for Fungus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" Ferd for Fungus

Drove by this & had to have it! No more IH junk & it just feels right as a tow rig for the Broncs.

Stats: 1971 crew cab F-250 4x4...
    <5K miles on mild 390, C6, NP205, dana-60 king pin front w/ 1ton steering & high steer, F-150 4x4 steering box, dana-60 rear, 4.10 gears, 35x12.5x16 mud terrains, 3" suspension, 4" or so block lift. Runs like a bat outta hell! Gotta take some lift out & work on the small ticket/ beautification but she's solid.
    Attached Files
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Re: "New" Ferd for Fungus

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! That is freak'n AWESOME!!!! I hate you by the way!!

JK, very nice score man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
      WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! That is freak'n AWESOME!!!! I hate you by the way!!

JK, very nice score man!!!
      Make up your mind man, which side of the plate are you going to eat from!!!! Very nice. You must have a very understanding Wife...
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I hate you too!! Thats Bitchen!
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Sweet truck!!! I want one!! So, I know that all of the early F-350 trucks had a king pin 60 front. But do all of the extra-cab and crew-cab F-250s also have king pin front 60's?
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
            Sweet truck!!! I want one!! So, I know that all of the early F-350 trucks had a king pin 60 front. But do all of the extra-cab and crew-cab F-250s also have king pin front 60's?
            Only F-250's that came with the "Snow Fighter" package had the D60 up front.

Comment

Nice score man!
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

That's nice, those are becoming very rare these days. Nice find.
                Explorer 5.0 OBDII

Comment

Very cool!
                  WT 4x4
                  91' One Ton Bronco
                  1971 Bronco
                  9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Holy pimpin all over Justins Ferd Batman!
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

nice find on the island. you would think that old of a rig would have been rusted out by now.
                      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
                        nice find on the island. you would think that old of a rig would have been rusted out by now.
                        No, I'm up in Chico on vacation with the fam. Never seen one of these on the island.

It orig had a dana-44 front but the guy I bought it from swapped in the king pin 60.

Just got back from taking all 6 of us to dinner &, other than a flat spot in the Holley 4bbl on throttle tip in, she runs awesome. Gonna swap my Qjet from the 69 Bronc on next trip.
                        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

That is SWEET way better than that IH stuff you were thing about
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by fungus232 View Post
                            just got back from taking all 6 of us to dinner &, other than a flat spot in the holley 4bbl on throttle tip in, she runs awesome. Gonna swap my qjet from the 69 bronc on next trip.
                            You need to make it EFI...
                            Last edited by 904Bronco; 10-27-2011, 07:29 PM.
                            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I know where there's a multiport 7.5L for sale!!!! It would be great in that truck!!!
                              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
                              X