Possible Mass Buy For Monstaliner??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Mass Buy For Monstaliner??

I used magnet paints "Chasis Saver" to paint my frame and was pleased with the results. I was looking to buy Monstaliner to coat the inside of my tub, so I asked Magent Paints if they would offer a discount to ClassicBronco and NorCalBroncos members if there was a mass buy. This is only a feeler at this time to see what type of response there is and I will work out the other details with the company. http://www.monstaliner.com/
    1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Re: Possible Mass Buy For Monstaliner??

Id be in if its better than the PBB price.

Comment

i would also like to buy some

Comment

Just ordered a sample. This stuff looks promising.
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Ive never liked the look of any roll on bed liner system. It looks rolled on. I spray everthig. Ive sprayed Hippo liner, Raptor liner and SEM. I like the Raptor the best. 99.00 for a kit at TP Tools on line. It will cover the inside of your tub and it comes with the gun. If you need more you can get a extra bottle at your local auto paint supplier. I shoot it at 60psi. Comes out nice. If you prep it right it holds great. Ruff up the inside with 80 grit sand paper to give it a good bite. works well as a undercoating to. Ive never used this Monstaliner.

Comment

Monstaliner sent the following link, check 12, 15, 29 for pics http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/i.../index277.html
            1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

whats the price break on ordering? I think that a bronco would need more then 1 gallon.
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
              X