gojo as shampoo. off topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gojo as shampoo. off topic

As a newbie I feel I am required to report back all things to the tribal elders. While working on regasketing my dana 20 today I laid my head back on some greasy bolts. Come to find out gojo works well as a shampoo

Don't know what it does for male pattern baldness. I have a full head of hair

Don't know what it does for conditioning your hair. I keep my hair cut short

Don't know what it does for E.D. I drive a bronco go ask a jeep owner if it works for that

CV

Re: gojo as shampoo. off topic

I was changing out the 9 inch 3rd member on my 69 Mustang back in the day... My hair was longer at 19 y/o and the year was 1979... Under the car late at night in the parents driveway, some how I managed to put my hair back into the drip pan with 90 wt in it. I got a towel and soaked up some of it so I could finish puting the 3rd member back in. About 2 am it was all back together, so I started washing my hair in the garage sink... Dish soap seemed to work the best. My Dad heard the water running and came to investigate... He laughed, shook his head as he closed the door, and mumbled "Thats why I don't work on cars anymore..."
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Your hair actually has enough oil in it naturally that most that shit will wash out with regular shampoo. I keep mine short & have done the drip pan dunk, had hyd fluid poured over my head, gas, diesel, you name it. All washes out w/ a normal shampoo. Might have some scent linger for a day or less but gets the oil/ grease out.
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Gojo does nothing for ED. So I heard.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Gojo would totally work for us shaved heads bald freaks!

Comment

Done the GoJo too after the 90w 'dip' , real shampoo worked, but GoJo took the 90w stink out, fun times with a 1969 Mustang too!
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
              Gojo does nothing for ED. So I heard.
              It's the pumice that is the bad stuff in it!
              Mark Harris
              71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
              X