No announcement yet.

Nor Cal Broncos Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats fine so red? Now who has the next hanging chad ?
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

time for some stickers!!!
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
        time for some stickers!!!
        Any idea on when stickers and shirts could be done?? Maybe even a hat???
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Mine will be blue. I vote 1, 3, 2
          70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
            Any idea on when stickers and shirts could be done?? Maybe even a hat???
            I can get the stickers done. Familyman was looking into the shirts...I can get then as well if he is unable. We just need some dineros to get started...
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

How much? At least maybe a ballpark figure.....
              72 Sport

Comment

I don't need any money now. What my guy needs is the logo pic in 300 dpi or larger so he can set up the logo on the T-shirts. I am sending him the one on our forums front page and I hope thats large enough but otherwise I will need as stated above. He does hats, sweat shirts the lot. He can probably handle stickers too but I will check his price to make sure its better then Delta's or he can handle that. I will start an order thread to get a general idea of the # of shirts, etc that people want.
                72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Working...
                X