A new direction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new direction...

I plan on building another EB... I want to have one that I can drive again. I have messed with my EB so much that I can't drive it over 35 miles an hour. So I am looking at building a stocker 3.5" with 33's so the wife and I cn enjoy it for more than trailer-only trips.

Then, with the extreme crap from the blue bomber, build something like this..

I know we have all seen these...I just love em a lot..
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Street Rod

I couldn't imagine not being able to simply go out and drive mine! Especially for a quick trip down the freeway at 70mph with both the top and the doors off! I know..I know that sounds cheezy but I love every second of it. It's an illness!

As for the buggy thing...yeah I get that too! Like I said...it's an illness!
    72 Sport

Comment

I really miss being able to have a night out with the wife...or a quick trip up to Tahoe in the EB. I am selling one of my FJ40's to help purchase a stocker...we'll see...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I too like to make quick juants around town in mine, i just don't have a windshield so i don't go to fast.
        But I am also planing a stock-looking rig, I have one picked out to buy, just need the room to keep it.
        I plan on EFI, PW, PL and so on, just a stock EB body on the outside
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

I am with you on having a stock looking rig. I have a 1976 FJ-40 that might get that role. I really can't afford another EB project..I already have the Toy. Besides...it'll get a ford motor...

Comment

Yeah in a perfect world, I would have 2. One stock (or close to it) and one for playing off road. It sure would be fun to build one like "Johns Bronco" in the first picture though. That is one bad mo fo Bron co!

Comment

Speaking of a second bronco, I have a friend that is looking at selling his uncut 66 in Idaho. It is his second bronco, and he is wanting to finance the latest bronco project. The pics I have of it are too big for this forum, and I don't know how to shrink them on this computer. Let me know if you might be interested in seeing pics, or chatting with my friend.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Upload them here and I'll modify them and post them for you.

http://4-wheelin.com/uploader/
                71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

Uploaded. Now what?
                  Marc D.

Comment

They do not seem to big to me. I'm just gonna post them. If these create a problem for someone, let me know and I'll resize smaller.

71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

A second vehicle!

That's not a bad looking rig. 1st a slight suspension lift; some new tires and rims; a new paint job...see it is an illness! So what's the asking price?

Hey Delta...did you ever offload your second Land Cruiser? How much are you asking for it? Any chance I can get you post some pics?

My wife would kill me if she even knew I was typing this....
                      72 Sport

Comment

sorry...sold it a few days ago...probably better for your marriage...

Comment

Okay, talked to my friend with the bronco for sale, and what I got from him was it has a 302/3-speed w/floor shifter, and everything else is pretty much stock. He is selling it to fund his projects on the tan bronco in the first photo. He is stretching the front out six inches, and I'm going to be building him a three link to stretch the rear three inches. He's also rebuilding the motor/trany and installing an Atlas. He is asking $4000. If you are interested, let me know and I will get you in touch with him. It is located in Moscow Idaho.
                          Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                          X