Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viair 400 P Air Compressor

Howdy all,

I just purchased a new Viair 400P for the Bronco today! Needless to say I'm pretty excited especially after going back and forth now for quite some time trying to figure out what to buy vs. what to build. I'm sure you know the story. Yada yada. Anyway, I finally pulled the trigger and have a few questions:

1) Is there anyone in the forum which is using one or something similar and if so, have you purchased or fabed any accessories for a "dual" air-up or air-down scenario? I've seen it done however I'm not certain of the results.
    2) Is there anyone using a portable compressor system in conjunction with an air tank?

Frankly I'd love to hear/see some other creative ideas on how to best use a portable type air compressor.

Thanks,

Lago
    72 Sport

I am not understanding.
    We installed a Viviar on a TJ, just use it air up tires. the only thing we added was a mainifold block to add a gauge
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn
      just use it to air up tires. the only thing we added was a mainifold block to add a gauge
      Yeah I get the airing up the tires bit! I'm simply curious to see if anyone has some creative uses for there "portable" compressor. E.g. using it with something like a vehicle mounted air tank for running air tools. If so, what size tank would they recomend and more importantly how did they set it up. I'd love to see some pics...I'm a visual type of learner.
      72 Sport

Comment

Working...
      X